Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    video by AFC
    CQ's reaction after the final whistle (from the video)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      CQ's reaction after the final whistle (from the video) if someone can make a gif of it, he/she will do a great service to iran

I beat you to it haha!

http://gfycat.com/LightRegalHarvestmouse

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
        I saw, I removed my point. thanks for the gif man. you get my vote for the member of month

Comment

POST-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Qatar - Asian Cup 2015

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          CQ's reaction when the game ended....

http://gfycat.com/LightRegalHarvestmouse
          Praised like a king!!!

Comment

I love CQ. he has grown emotionally attached to Iran, he shows more gheyrat than a vatani coach.

Ando + CQ= Gheyrat squad
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

POST-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Qatar - Asian Cup 2015

I'll bet you IRIB didn't show this:

Comment

kolan bazi zaeefi bood, lost a lot of my optimism and belief in TM today....

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                  kolan bazi zaeefi bood, lost a lot of my optimism and belief in TM today....
                  Totally agree with you, If we want to win this AC we cant play like this, I am just trying to blame the bad preparation for now, but after this game there will be no excuse as the next game is important but not do or die game.

the next game should be a game were we show our opponents or intent to teams like Australia and Japan.

I mean we have home advantage in each game and that didn't really reflect on our game today.
                  United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Azmoun and Reza together upfront would be deadly when comparing the strengths of each player.

- Azmoun:
                    Positives: Opportunistic, strong, tall, good at headers, skillful dribbler
                    Weakness: Could do more defensively and to get open better

- Reza
                    Positives: Opportunistic, quick, technical shot, is amazing off the ball and creates space for himself
                    Weakness: not really a weakness, just that he is not a heading type of striker, and his shot power was questionable today

Look at the positives and where each player lacks, these two guys are an ideal match! They would work so well together, one completes the other! I wish they would both play, and Dejagah and JB on the wings, that is some serious force. Hope we try this out in the UAE game, we need to win and show other teams that apart from our strong defense we can score too
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Tactically it was great for Iran. CQ sets up Iran for their strengths which is clearly defensive. Nekonam and Ando could have played another 90 mins like that and they wouldn't have been troubled not to mention Hosseini and PAG.
                      To those wnating Iran to attack: how is this to be achieved? Shojaei had acres of space in the first half and did very little with the ball. We simply don't have players like Nekonam 6 years ago or karimi to start attacks centrally. I actually thought Amiri is a hope for the future based on the Iraq game but he is far too inexprienced to trust at this level---which leaves CQ with having to play Shojaei. Also in both Iraq and Bahrain game when JB has come on Iran's structure has fallen apart---he simply doesn't seem to be to able to implement CQ's instructiuons at the tactical level. So it's no suprise that he brings on an expreciened Heydari who can play to what CQ wants to achieve. All in all this is what we have. Whether it's enough against teams that can certainly put more pressure than Qatar remains to be seen...

Comment

Speaking of grass rolling, did anyone notice during the last Haghighi collision in extra time, that Qatari punk Muntari (or whatever) and Sadeghi started pushing each other, and as soon as the ref showed up that punk covered his face, acting as Sadeghi hit him in the face..

Comment

So the only way to avoid Japan is to beat UAE, even if is by 1 goal....

Hope Afro and Co don't have their A game on against us. Afro+Mabkhout=dangerous Duo

Don't want to repeat what others have been saying, but Ashkan was my MoM and also saw how slow Hosseini is, which is a worry. Pooladi was dodgy at times to with unnecessary dribbles. BUT, I'll take this win anyway hahahaha
                          Support Iran until the end

Comment

In case these haven't been posted yet, they are both well worth reading:
                            http://www.espnfc.com/afc-asian-cup/...n-cup-quarters
                            and
                            http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...15-12rbcd.html

Sardar Azmoun's goal really was world class and espn (and other articles) already talk about possible goal of the tournament etc.

Comment

Does anyone know what our formation looked like when Sadeghi was subbed in for Teymourian? Did PAG move into defensive midfield?

Comment

Both Hajsafi's goal and Azmoun's goal should be in the highlight reel.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X