POST-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Qatar - Asian Cup 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whizland2000 View Post
    Because he was not like this before the world cup and most Iranian players that went to arab leagues had a serious decline in form afterwards.. I could think of a lot of ex for you... Ex Karimi, Mobali, Kazemian and many more. Your just making excuses because Reza is one of your favorite players.. But unfortunately you and others dont seem to realize we cant keep making little mistakes in the AC or our opponents are going to end up beating us in our matches!
    How would you know who my favorite player is? Besides, if you go back and read my post, you will see that I actually agreed with you that his performance today wasn't the best. Your argument as to why this is the case, though, is fundamentally flawed. If you were right and his transfer to the Kuwaiti league was indeed the main reason, how come he wasn't that bad in the previous TM games after he had already moved to Kuwait? You are making a bold statement for a case that can be explained with recourse to much simpler factors, for example that he might have been too eager to reclaim his starting position.

Comment

The moral of the story is that we should be thankful to all of the players and never disrespect them for having a bad day or making a mistake. Just remember an own goal by Rezaai , or by a Colombian player a few years ago. CQ has seen them and he will make decision based on how they performed.
      Gucci missed and softly let the ball go then Neku shot one out. Sardar shot one out, Ando shot one to sky. This is ok otherwise we would have a basketball scoreboard.

Comment

This was a good game imo.

Also this is the first Asian Cup after 4-5 Asian cups we dont play against South Korea in Quaterfinals. Hopefully SK doesnt get replaced with Japan.
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

where the heck is jahanbakhsh, our best player by faaaar. he deserves to play!!
          with him in our starting 11 even the wc would have been different. i dont understand this bs

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
            Nop. Sadeghi was sent in since Qatar was desperately trying long high balls into the box. He added a third CB, took out tired Ando (who had light injury before the match) and moved back Heidari for Ando. We basically had no right wing and countered with Ashkan and Gucci from the left and middle. No standard formation but we were 5-4-1:
            Ghafoori-Hosseini-Sadeghi-Pouraliganji-Pouladi
            Heidari-Nekunam-Hajsafi-Ashkan
            Gucci

Ashkan was playing a bit ahead of three other midfielders and connecting with Gucci.

Again, Carlos did this to maintain the result and add more height in the box for long high balls in the box.
            Mansoor Khan, many thanks for your elaborate response. It is very interesting that Queiroz decided to add a third CB. It strikes me as a somewhat unusual thing for him to do, as he usually tries to keep offense and defense in balance, even towards the end of the game and when TM is leading, for example by subbing in Jahanbaksh for counterattacks. I was a bit worried about how deep the team defended in the last 15-20min of the game. Do you think that was something Queiroz wanted to see or rather the old Iranian habit to sit back after taking the lead?

Comment

Originally posted by ilia View Post
              where the heck is jahanbakhsh, our best player by faaaar. he deserves to play!!
              with him in our starting 11 even the wc would have been different. i dont understand this bs
              JB=The ring
              CQ=Gollum

He does not want to share JB with the rest of the world.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

When did exactly Haghighi Grass roll? I did see him get stepped on the foot and get an elbow in the face

And Gucci hade 5 shots on goal only in 2 of those 5 situations he had other options and the chance of an error pass (first situation) where much higher than him taking the shot and in the second situation if he had made a pass it would had resulted in a dead angel.

Comment

Why no picture thread yet?

Comment

here is a video of Australian Fox Sports on the game.
                    he says that Qatar need to work on their acting skills

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                      here is a video of Australian Fox Sports on the game.
                      he says that Qatar need to work on their acting skills
                      Hahaha shows what a big joke they are!! Danish commentator couldn't believe what he was seeing, started using words like "cry baby" haha!!

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ort=confidence

Comment

رضا قوچان*نژاد و علی*رضا حقیقی پس از دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال برابر قطر تست دوپینگ دادند.
                          به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی ایسنا از استرالیا، پس از برتری یک بر صفر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برابر قطر در جام ملت*های آسیا، رضا قوچان*نژاد و علی*رضا حقیقی، مهاجم و دروازه*بان تیم ملی در این بازی، با تصمیم افسران کنترل دوپینگ مستقر در ورزشگاه، تست دوپینگ دادند.

Dirty Qatar

Comment

All I have to say is Teymourian is the exact definition of gheyrat. Priceless player.

Azmoun is our brightest talent currently in our football (closely followed by JB ofc), he is going to demonize Arab and Asian countries in the future. His first touch was unreal...

Comment

It is amazing how quickly people turn on players. Ghoochannejad didn't have great finish today you could tell he was forcing it. But it doesn't mean we should bash him. Instead let's be happy we have two quality strikers and a serviceable sub in ansarifard. It has been a while since we've had that.

Would've liked to see us press more after the goal to get the goal diff advantage with uae but will simply now hope for another solid performance and win (which, frankly, if we want to beat Australia and Japan to win we should be able to do)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ando and Nekounam were superb in their defensive work and in maintaining our posession of the ball.
                                What was particularly unusual was how readily we wasted all of those counter-attacking opportunities
                                in the second half. It was painful to watch gucci's scuffed shots and hajsafi's fluke in the 4v4 situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X