TM squad VS Qatar announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM squad VS Qatar announced

Haghighi, Fooladi, Hoseini, Ghafori, Pooraligangi, Ando, Neko, Hajsafi, Ashkan, Shojaei, Azmoon

ترکیب نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران مقابل قطر مشخص شد.
    به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی ایسنا از استرالیا، کارلوس کی*روش، سرمربی تیم فوتبال ملی ایران بر اساس آخرین صحبت*ها با اعضای کادر فنی و همچنین برنامه*های تمرینی*اش ترکیب بازی با قطر را مشخص کرده که بر اساس آن تیم ملی با سیستم* 1-3-2-4 بازی می*کند.
    ترکیب نهایی تیم ملی ایران برابر قطر به شرح زیر است:
    * دروازه*بان: علیرضا حقیقی
    * مدافعان: وریا غفوری، سید جلال حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی و مهرداد پولادی
    * ها*فبک*ها: جواد نکونام، آندرانیک تیموریان، اشکان دژاگه، مسعود شجاعی و احسان حاج صفی
    * مهاجم: سردار آزمون

Only one change Azmoon for Gucci

wow - Reza benched ...

Comment

very interesting. Azmoun getting a start.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

wow I wanted Azmoun to start but I know Gucci got the experience. Pretty surprised by CQ.

LETS GO IRAN!!!

Comment

This better be right, I'm trusting this lineup. Other things are reported in other threads.

Comment

i think sardar starts since qatar does not know about him, but gucci will come in later.i think CQ wanna give him a chance to start and show him self, since gucci is already a proven striker

Comment

i actually read from a iranian source which said there is no change, but to be honest even if azmoun start i am cool with that, both him and gucci can score and we need both of them

Comment

Comment

Hope the change doesn't affect gucci's confidence and passion

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    He'll probably start next match, maybe just to rotate. Or even get subbed in later.

Comment

last few times vs gutter, CQ seem to heavily rely on wing and sending crosses into gutter box a lot ..!!
                      Azmoun is certainly the bigger/better Areal threat..!
                      he also is stronger Gholdor player, and present a somewhat unknown commodity to gutteries who are quiet familiar with the rest of our squad by now..!!

common Sardar , take it to the house baby..!!

Comment

Seeing how true/genuine of a professional he is, I can assure you it will only drive him to be that much better and non of this is a thought in his head. He's european raised not iranian let's not forget that
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          Seeing how true/genuine of a professional he is, I can assure you it will only drive him to be that much better and non of this is a thought in his head. He's european raised not iranian let's not forget that
                          Lets hope the Iranian mentality hasn't rubbed off on him yet lol, have you read what Jabbari has recently said?

Comment

Lets hope the Iranian mentality hasn't rubbed off on him yet lol, have you seen what Jabbari has recently said?
                            Yes , which further proves my point lol. Jabbari has the stereotypical iranian mentality which you were just alluding to. Based on the hundreds of interviews reza has had we can come to the conclusion that he is pretty much polar opposite. Nothing to worry about my friend.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                            X