Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We havent conceded a goal in 360 minutes ;-))))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We havent conceded a goal in 360 minutes ;-))))

Absoloutely amazing, weve won our last 4 matches without conceding a single goal

1:0 vs South Korea
    1:0 vs Iraq
    2:0 vs Bahrain
    1:0 vs Qatar

And im pretty confident we can also win against UAE without concefing a goal. Dame Queiroz hesabi garm

Please don't throw cheshm at them..

Comment

Because of this thread we will concede against UAE lol

Comment

If one legacy remains from CQ in our history, that would be revolutionizing our defense and making it one of best around the world.

Comment

We've had Asia's best defense for a while now (since WCQ)! That's why I have said before the Quatar game that a 1:0 would be an acceptable result and actually better than a 2:1 or 3:2 etc. The fact that we don't allow to be scored on, means that one brilliant strike (Such as Azmoun's amazing goal today) is enough to win games!

Comment

Also note that Sardar has scored in three of those four matches, each time scoring the only goal of the match.

Comment

What about in the past 2 years (minus the world cup). I think we've only conceded like 2 goals against Asian opponents in 2-3 years no?

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                Absoloutely amazing, weve won our last 4 matches without conceding a single goal

1:0 vs South Korea
                1:0 vs Iraq
                2:0 vs Bahrain
                1:0 vs Qatar

And im pretty confident we can also win against UAE without concefing a goal. Dame Queiroz hesabi garm
                Joz Kore digare teamhaa darje do dar Asia hastand, bebinim ba Japon ya Australia gol mikhorim ya na.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Baba dametun ba javabatun garm man chareyi nadaram joz inke ru "thanks" klik konam ))

Comment

close this thread asap.

Telesm mikonan alaki
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Agha agar Emarat gol zad bump this thread hamatun behem fosh bedin ghabul?

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                        Agha agar Emarat gol zad bump this thread hamatun behem fosh bedin ghabul?

duste aziz,

i consider myself as a calm, balanced and smooth person.
                        There is no need for fosh.
                        I will simply beat the living crap out of you of we concede a goal
                        khube?
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          duste aziz,

khube?
                          And a slight ban from the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            duste aziz,

khube?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              And a slight ban from the forum
                              Eeshoon be TM cheshm mizane bandaro mikhan ban konan.

all joking aside.

Let's hope TM can keep up with the good defense.

peace to all

Comment

Working...
                              X