No announcement yet.

Iran vs UAE (Prediction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE is a great matchup for us. They have the worst defense of the three teams AND we actually have a great defensive midfield combo to frustrate Omar. Neku and Ando can handle him easily and if we stop him then we stop UAE.

The only teams that can score on us in the tournament are Japan, Korea, Aussie, China, and Uzbek. We should only need worry if we are against these teams.

UAE is having a great tournament and they have a chance to upset Japan, but they won't get past us.

Iran 2 UAE 0
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

If we don't field a completely "B" squad, it will be a 2 goal margin game, either 2-0 or 3-1.

The only way I can see UAE scoring on us is if CQ rests both Nekou and Ando, or it rains heavily (in the forecast) or if we're winning by a 2 or 2+ goal margin and UAE scores a consolation goal.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure they're a lot more scared of us than we are of them and they're not going to be too adventurous in offense because all they need to avoid Japan is a tie. For that reason, I think they may start the game high tempo but for the most parts will be relying on counters.

And if the last game is any indication, we're not going to be throwing too many bodies in attack either, so counters will be very difficult to come by for them. So, it's going to be a Mexican standoff with Iran having a major edge on set plays.

Comment

Omar va Emarat soorakhan har do.

Comment

Working...
        X