London - Lisbon: 07:00
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 08:00
    Tehran: 10:30

Streams
    Footballitarin

Palestine just hit the crossbar.

6 minutes have passed.

Comment

Jordan's keeper is still the same, I remember him from our 2004 matches against them during our WC2006 qualification road, we lost in Tehran 1-0 and beat them 2-0 away, he was such great keeper at the time.

Dang, Palestine almost scored. Jordan has regressed badly over the past few years seems like.

Comment

Lol, Palestine is outplaying Jordan and the more dangerous team. The game is also flowing 10 times better than the Iraq-Jordan game.

Comment

Dafuq Jordan lead 2-0 2 goals in 2 mins lool

Comment

Palestine playing some really good football

Comment

But 3-0 for Jordan

Comment

Palestine doesn't deserve the scoreline. They are doing well.

Comment

What a clown show. Jordanian player is running away with the Golden Boot having scored 4 of Jordan's 5 goals. This is as ridiculous as those players who scored against Tahiti in the Confederations Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    What a clown show. Jordanian player is running away with the Golden Boot having scored 4 of Jordan's 5 goals. This is as ridiculous as those players who scored against Tahiti in the Confederations Cup.
                    At least you can be sure those are his last 4 goals of the tourney

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      I dont care that Daei scored 17 against Maldives so I cant judge 4 goals in a game.........

Comment

lol Hamza Al dardour top scorer of the tournement ( 4 goals for moment ) with 1 game vs Palestine... ridiculous to let a weak team like palestine plays in asian cup finals....afc sucks big time

Comment

Originally posted by shepeshjan View Post
                          lol Hamza Al dardour top scorer of the tournement ( 4 goals for moment ) with 1 game vs Palestine... ridiculous to let a weak team like palestine plays in asian cup finals....afc sucks big time

Although i agree that AFC sucks big time, Palestine qualified fair and given the circumstances that "country" is in, one must respect their effort and performance, no?!
                          What to say then about Qatar with their gazillions of oil money and naturlized players from around the globe and showing such an utter shit performance?
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            Although i agree that AFC sucks big time, Palestine qualified fair and given the circumstances that "country" is in, one must respect their effort and performance, no?!
                            What to say then about Qatar with their gazillions of oil money and naturlized players from around the globe and showing such an utter shit performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              Ure right about qatar dude i agree 100 % this bastards can buy all shit they want , but they will never buy respect with their dirty money.
                              i was so happy in 2007 when iraq won it. but its unfair to let palestine qualify that way. i think Palestine doesnt have the level to be in that tournment thats it. even if i respect the palestinians and am sorry about the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X