Jordan vs. Palestine [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shepeshjan View Post
    Ure right about qatar dude i agree 100 % this bastards can buy all shit they want , but they will never buy respect with their dirty money.
    i was so happy in 2007 when iraq won it. but its unfair to let palestine qualify that way. i think Palestine doesnt have the level to be in that tournment thats it. even if i respect the palestinians and am sorry about the circumstances.
    The thing is that if AFC would make the qualification same for every team, we would complain here even more.
    If we had a weak team like Palestine.....and in some eras we had a weak ass team.......we would never come close to ever qualify.

I agree there is no "fair" solution but i think at least with the current system, weak teams do have a realistic chance to qualify.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
    X