Japan vs. Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    whats fucked is that Japan can get eliminated with these results but not gonna happen:
    Jordan 1-0 Japan
    Iraq 5-0 Palestine
    Anything is possible Babak, even the above score lines!

Originally posted by Oz1 View Post
    So you agree with me he hasn't led Iran to victory against a superior opponent. Ever.

SK away has happened many times before
    Would you kindly talk with facts in hand at least before making such false statements? Prior to our last win in Ulsan Korea, last year, South Korea had lost only twice, once in a friendly in Seoul on 09/12/1971 by the scoreline of 2-0 and once in 09/07/2010 and again in a friendly match played in Seoul which ended 1-0, I believe the scorer was Masoud Shojaei.

So in fact our sole biggest and crucial away win against them which mattered happened last year in June and under CQ. There goes your baseless claim!

Comment

i want Jordan to beat Japan..they need to lose their confidence a little

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
        That was offside.
        How can that be offside when the player passing to him is ahead of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          How can that be offside when the player passing to him is ahead of him?
          Move to 004 and Draw the line you will see

Comment

Originally posted by Oz1 View Post
            That's why CQ is liked by many because so many are happy with such results.

Better to play football in a way which gives you a chance (even a slim one) of achieving the goal of winning the tournament than to play in a fashion which gives you none. Australia played good football that tournament and were in the hardest group, scored some good goals and really made an effort to win every game. CQ's tactics already told his team they were not good enough to beat good teams like Argentina and Nigeria. That's not a good attitude to convey on your players and is counter-productive if you want to give your players belief that they can really achieve.

I'd take Australia's performance at the last WC over the single point Iran got any day of the week.
            I'm sorry but I did not receive an answer to my question. How many points did Australia earn?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Move to 004 and Draw the line you will see
              Why don't you do that as it seems that you have already done your homework and then share with all of us? I bet you anything that it was onside!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Why don't you do that as it seems that you have already done your homework and then share with all of us? I bet you anything that it was onside!
                you can already see some iraqis have protested in comments on youtube. I am not alone.
                My print screen key does not Work. It is very tight but it is offside.

Comment

I agree with that. In 2011 South Korea was almost in the same group that Iran was in2015. South Korea lost 4-1 to Arg, Tied Nigeria but won Greece and went to II round.
                  I think CQ evaluated Bosnia to be the strongest team in the group which is why he decided to go for a win against Arg. It would have gone fine if the ref called that penalty.
                  Fekr nakonam CQ injori barnamerizi karde bood. Argentine pish az ke baa Iran baazi kone Bosnie ra shekast daade bood. Hadafesh be nazare man mosavi bood chon midonest ke Argentine ghavitar az Bosnie ast, va mikhast Bosnie raa shekast bede, amma yek gole zodhengam shiveye iran raa rikht beham.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Fekr nakonam CQ injori barnamerizi karde bood. Argentine pish az ke baa Iran baazi kone Bosnie ra shekast daade bood. Hadafesh be nazare man mosavi bood chon midonest ke Argentine ghavitar az Bosnie ast, va mikhast Bosnie raa shekast bede, amma yek gole zodhengam shiveye iran raa rikht beham.
                    " Former Real Madrid and current[61] Iran national football team manager Carlos Queiroz hailed Bosnia as the best team of Group F.[62]"
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_..._football_team

Comment

So we can see that Japan is not such a scary team. They are a great team but Iraq was able to deal with them, also iraqs keeper saved them so much. Our defense would easily contain their many crosses.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Japan had 5 shots on target, 3 had hit the post Iraq had 2 shots on targer

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
                          Their finishers just had an off day. Okazaki is one of the best scorers in Bundesliga and Honda is the top scorer in Milan. It could have been at least 4-0. They are dangerous.
                          It is misleading to compare their performance in the European clubs to how they will perform among themselves in the national team.

We shall see who is right when they face some real opposition in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            So we can see that Japan is not such a scary team. They are a great team but Iraq was able to deal with them, also iraqs keeper saved them so much. Our defense would easily contain their many crosses.
                            No, Iraq was unable to deal with Japan. Don't judge them by the scoreline. It could have been 0-5 easily. I really don't understand the optimism from some of our fellow fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              It is misleading to compare their performance in the European clubs to how they will perform among themselves in the national team.

We shall see who is right when they face some real opposition in this tournament.
                              Man, Bundesliga and Serie A defenders are much harder than Asian defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
                                Man, Bundesliga and Serie A defenders are much harder than Asian defenders.
                                Yes, but all the Japanese goalscorers have the benefit of having awesome European players as team mates to assist them. In the National team they do not.

Comment

Working...
                                X