• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is at the top of the /r/soccer front page

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/

He is getting some attention alright.

Comment

That is amazing. Talk about a moment in someone career when everything has the potential to change. Sardar could look back at this goal in 10 years time and say this was the moment I made it, this was the moment I become someone in the International world of football.

I have had that giff on my second screen at work all day and just cant stop looking at it.

If someone can teach me how to put it as my signature I would be "mokhles, chaker and nokar" all in one

Comment

''
        I'm starting to think people here don't know what reddit is lol
        Ando was getting so much love. People from England love him. Not a single bad thing was written about him. They all missed him

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          That is amazing. Talk about a moment in someone career when everything has the potential to change. Sardar could look back at this goal in 10 years time and say this was the moment I made it, this was the moment I become someone in the International world of football.

I have had that giff on my second screen at work all day and just cant stop looking at it.

If someone can teach me how to put it as my signature I would be "mokhles, chaker and nokar" all in one

I made this for my phone.

I'll help you with the gif shortly. thats flash i think

Comment

Amazing goal, maybe the best Iranian goal in the past decade. Pure class.

Comment

Sardar is at the top of the /r/soccer front page

Originally posted by alaph View Post
              ''
              I'm starting to think people here don't know what reddit is lol
              Ando was getting so much love. People from England love him. Not a single bad thing was written about him. They all missed him
              I still don't get why he didn't get a fair chance. He was great in Bolton - eventually starting most games and then all of a sudden he couldn't even make the bench.

Comment

He also made it to the sports bible on facebook and their website.

Comment

Politics led Ando leave premiership! Simple! He has been one of our most efficient and hard working player for almost 10 years now! I wish to see him go back to Europe! Azmoun is pure class! The kid has got a very bright future ahead of him! Best of luck and success to ALL of our boys including Sir Queiroz! What a charismatic man!
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I still don't get why he didn't get a fair chance. He was great in Bolton - eventually starting most games and then all of a sudden he couldn't even make the bench.

Have a feeling the new coach was.... you know.....

Comment

I've watched this goal over a hundred times and it never ceases to amaze me! What a world class goal. We have a star on our hands.

Comment

guys here in US we dont have 1 channel that shows all the highlights in one show, we have a couple of different channels and they only cover the games they show. do you have a clip of any program that has this as their top 10 goals of the week ? if so, please post it.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I've watched this goal over a hundred times and it never ceases to amaze me! What a world class goal. We have a star on our hands.
                          Azmoun all craft https://sfx.io/2KLPd

Comment

Working...
                          X