Ando does it again and again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ando's brilliant effort today reminiscent of WCQ.

Vs UZBEKISTAN

watch from min 1:00

Vs SOUTH KOREA

Vs QATAR

PS:arab commentator reaction is priceless (Ice bucket thrown on his head)

We are incredibly fortunate to have Ando.
    Ando is also the reason why I will never respect British club footbal that much no matter how (self)overhyped they are.
    How on earth could they not let Ando stay in the premiere league? What a bunch of morons!

Comment

And also let's not forget his two corners in the first game against Bahrain.

Comment

Ando has proven it to us time to time again - he doesn't necessarily need to prove himself, the way he plays his heart out on the field has always resonated with me.

Even yesterday, against Qatar, the entire goal resulted from his hussle play to pressure the ball away from one player, then continue to cleanly tackle to get the ball from the second player, to finally get it to Ashkan who laid it off to Azmoun.

Those are the type of hussle plays that show gheyrat and heart. damesh garm. one of my all-time favorite Iroonis!

Comment

ando will be rememberd as the single one most underated TM player ever! Glad he's finally after years of hustling getting some recognition

Comment

ando has been one of iran few good defensive midfields like karim bagheri, he play with alot of gheyrat!i cant forget after angola match he cried so much,he is a good player,play hard,good crosses, and link the denfense and atack well,we might have a few problems later finding a player who can replay him, i think he can play till 2018, where he will be 36,37 but after that no.we need to find some one who can replace him and in iran there is no one

Comment

Comment

A warrior with no limits. Ando is THE MAN for crucial matches, whenever we need him he steps it up. Prior to the WC and AC people questioned him and his fitness - but this monster will fight on the field no matter if he is in top form or not. The most consistent TM player of the last years together with Hosseini. Can you not love him?
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

A few years ago, before WC 2006, not many people rated Ando highly. Jabbari was the one being praised and heralded as the next midfield maestro. Shows you what grit and hardwork and intelligence does.

Nekonaum has been sublime as well. Such a smart, calm player. He gives a psychological boost to a team that really needs it.

Comment

Ando and his constant fighting spirit will be missed so much when he retires. We need someone with his abilities to take over after.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      A few years ago, before WC 2006, not many people rated Ando highly. Jabbari was the one being praised and heralded as the next midfield maestro. Shows you what grit and hardwork and intelligence does.

Nekonaum has been sublime as well. Such a smart, calm player. He gives a psychological boost to a team that really needs it.
                      I will put my hand up and agree that I havent always rated Ando, but to me he appears to be one of the, if not THE most important player in our team. He is everywhere and does not stop running. He reminds me a lot of Edgar Davids. A bulldog who will not stop hassling but also has the silk to see the play and do the best move that play needs.

As for Nek, I feel he hasnt been at his best in the last couple of games but he reminds me a lot of Ballack who I was fortunate enough to see play live at Azadi stadium. He will drift through the game and do every single thing that is needed and you may not notice him but you can be generally sure he is doing the role his coach has given him. I can also see that he has the respect of his players which is the most important thing.

One of the best things I have heard was from an Aussie analyst a couple of days ago. "The team have bought into Queiroz's philosophy 100% and they love to play for him and in Nekounam they have a man who is CQ's conduit on the game and the players play for him as much as they play for the coach" - Every captain would be proud to hear that about them.

The way Nek calmed Haghighi with only a couple of words after Haghighi accidentally/intentionally? ran into the Bahrain player was how I know that the team loves him to be the truth.

Comment

^ 2 legends on and off the field

Comment

Dame Nekounam garm. Still producing at 34. He will always be a legend. I dont know what our team would do without Ando and Nekounam in the middle of the park.

Comment

we all love Ando because of his gheyrat.. wish him the best in his life and wish him happiness as he gave us a lot of those moments in our lives. he is a real Persian lion. Andranik Teymourian will forever have a place in our hearts. "Shat Lava Ando" :-)
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

He was impressive yet again, he is a solid central mid with great ability of reading the game. Its ridiculous how he is not in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X