Clear All

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Amirza View Post
      I am sorry to rain on your parade - while I do agree Ando is a fighter.....for me I like a more technical and creative player in midfield. I know there are hard to come by but I would take a Khalatbari over Ando any day......unless we structure ours a defensive team hoping to create 5 or 7 shots on goal every match.
      Khalatbari instead of Teymourian? You can't be serious mate!

Comment

Once again as in the WCQ against SK and Uzbekistan Ando starts a counter attacck leading to a goal for Iran.

Ando is the most consistent TM player we have ever had. With his all out attitude (geyrat) he should be an example for all Iranian athletes.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Khalatbari instead of Teymourian? You can't be serious mate!
          It all depends on the system we play - if we plan to go into every game hoping for a 1-0 win then no - Ando is fine......but if we wish to have a team similar to the one Khodadad was playing for - then yes we need several Khlatbaris.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
            Once again as in the WCQ against SK and Uzbekistan Ando starts a counter attacck leading to a goal for Iran.

Ando is the most consistent TM player we have ever had. With his all out attitude (geyrat) he should be an example for all Iranian athletes.
            Gheyrat plays very little role in modern football. These days a player must have strenght, speed, endurance, vision and technical abilities.

Comment

Gheyrat plays very little role in modern football. These days a player must have strenght, speed, endurance, vision and technical abilities.
              Totally the opposite. Gheyrat is the most important aspect not only in football, but in our whole life. If I remember it correctly, our champ Saeid Abdevali was once asked what is "Gheyrat" and he beautifully replied along the lines: "When you are down and you have no energy left, but you still keep going...".

You can be the most talented and have the best strength, speed and whatever. At one point every human will reach his limit, and that's the point where Gheyrat comes to play. How do you improve your strength, speed, endurance, vision and technical abilities in the first place anyway? By working damn hard on yourself, at all situations. This is part of Gheyrat, now you may have another definition of it.

In Ando's case it's mostly because of his immense fighting spirit and not being afraid of any encounter or injury. He broke his arm in our last WCQ vs. Korea, but kept playing, dedicating himself fully to TM. It's all about your passion; this makes you cross the limits of your body. Either give it all or let it be.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Qatari players had all that in my opinion. They only lack Gheirat! See how far they got

A coach like CQ utilises this feeling of Gheirat in our boys and I have never seen a TM with a fighting spirit like this one.

Comment

Ando does it again and again

I was one of the ones to call him unfit. This deficiency doesn't affect his talent on and off the ball though.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    I was one of the ones to call him unfit. This deficiency doesn't affect his talent on and off the ball though.
                    That made NO sense at all

lol

Comment

i dont agee, gatusso play very simmilar to ando,same as viera, they can control the game. Ando make alot of difference we dont see it, but he does play key role

Comment

I can honestly say that over the past 3 years ,Ando and Dejagah have been the best players for TM without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                          Qatari players had all that in my opinion. They only lack Gheirat! See how far they got

A coach like CQ utilises this feeling of Gheirat in our boys and I have never seen a TM with a fighting spirit like this one.
                          well Qatari's did have gheyrat but again are they real Qataris? so perhaps not the nationalist gheyrat! This happens when you neutralize half or more of your team with players, who have no ethical connection to you!

I agree with your comments on Iran and Queiroz! This team is gheyrati! so visible!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I'm sorry what?? word son!

Comment

Guys - you are stuck in amateur criteria.......in modern professional setting a player is in trouble if gheyrat plays a role in his game.

Comment

and again and again and again

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X