Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ando does it again and again

Originally posted by Amirza View Post
    Guys - you are stuck in amateur criteria.......in modern professional setting a player is in trouble if gheyrat plays a role in his game.
    Get out of here with your nonsense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i dont agee, gatusso play very simmilar to ando,same as viera, they can control the game. Ando make alot of difference we dont see it, but he does play key role
        Control the game??!! How - to do that you need skilled technical players......not strong fighters like Ando. We had 30% ball possession against UAE.....

Comment

Baba aslan bazikone BA-gheyrat nemikhaim nemikhaim, khoobe?

Anyway, Ando had an impact on all goals so far.
          Last AC he was our best player, 4 years later he still is kicking ass and seems even more effective - the engine of TM.

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Also Carlos has to be given some credit for Ando's great form in TM.
            I'm not sure if GN could make the most out of him during this season.

Comment

Heard from couple of australian commentators that he's the player of the tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by dida View Post
                Heard from couple of australian commentators that he's the player of the tournament!
                Honestly Should be , so far ..! He manhandled the next best player, that Afro-Arab Omar kid ..!
                He personifies MVP for our team. I can't think of another TM player whose absence could be more damaging to our chances of successful performnce & results ..!

Comment

Working...
                X