NEW Market Values | Persian Gulf Pro League | transfermarkt.de January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We updated the market alues of the League Players now.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/persian-...ailpos//plus/1
    sigpic

Home come Sharifat has a higher value than Rafiei, and Sadeghian for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      Home come Sharifat has a higher value than Rafiei, and Sadeghian for that matter?
      You are right with Sharifat, I will change Sharifat's value. But about Sadeghian we wanted to downgrade him slowly, as he is a good player with lack of discipline, we want to wait and see how he progress.
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.de/iranian-...ettbewerb/IRN1
        New Update !
        I know most the most members here aren't intrested in tm.de but we are about to create the Azadegan on tm.de.
        sigpic

Comment

Haha the market values are a bit too high
          For example, when Karimi was 32 (Schalke times) he was worth 500.000, but a 31 year old Heydari is worth 700.000 now or a 33 year old Hosseini even 1.800.000. Keep in mind both have zero international (european) experience. Hosseini should be like 400.000
          now and Heydari maybe 200.000. But damet garm for your efforts and its actually good of course that youre valuing them high looks good for us. No complains

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            Haha the market values are a bit too high
            For example, when Karimi was 32 (Schalke times) he was worth 500.000, but a 31 year old Heydari is worth 700.000 now or a 33 year old Hosseini even 1.800.000. Keep in mind both have zero international (european) experience. Hosseini should be like 400.000
            now and Heydari maybe 200.000. But damet garm for your efforts and its actually good of course that youre valuing them high looks good for us. No complains
            jalal's value wasnt changed as he played in qatar.
            I also try to set our value higher than the arab leagues ^^
            But I also think that our football changed and our league improved
            sigpic

Comment

Hosseini is fine he has one of the best if not the best cb in Asia the past few years. If anything he should be higher. But you should probably raise the values of the foreign players like nyong, pereira, padovani, santos. I only see one of them in the top 50.

Comment

No way Hosseini might be one of the best CB in Asia but simply because of his age is worth way less than 1.000.000€. I dont know if you know about transfermarkt but you can read the rules of market value analys. Like i said our great AK8 was worth 500.000€ when he was even 1 year younger than Hosseini. When he left Bayern at the age of 28 he was worth 1.500.000€.
                So now thats why i said Hosseini at this age should be worth less than half milion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  No way Hosseini might be one of the best CB in Asia but simply because of his age is worth way less than 1.000.000€. I dont know if you know about transfermarkt but you can read the rules of market value analys. Like i said our great AK8 was worth 500.000€ when he was even 1 year younger than Hosseini. When he left Bayern at the age of 28 he was worth 1.500.000€.
                  So now thats why i said Hosseini at this age should be worth less than half milion.
                  it shouldn't be about age it should be about performance. Zlatan is 33 but I don't see anyone complaining about his value in relation to his age.

Comment

I know what you mean, but youre talking about Zlatan here...
                    What im saying is: A 33 year old Hosseini who never played in Europe is worth more than a 28 year old Karimi at Bayern?
                    Take a look at Vidic. One of the worlds best defenders in the past 10 years. He is also 33 now and is worth 1 milion. So how is Hosseini worth almost twice at him?

Comment

Nice work, I think that Yaghoub Karimi should be around 450-550 and Kiani's value is definitely too much, he is currently in the most valuable XI which I disagree with, to me he is around 300-350. Maybe Ali Karimi's value can be higher while Abdollah Karimi slightly lower

Comment

By the way im not really into discussing and dont wanna go on anyones nerves and like i wrote earlier its actually good Asoen values or players higher than they really are. Just want to let you know the realities and with all respect i have for Hosseini he cant be worth almost double the value of Vidic

Comment

Moral of this discussion is if you want to improve your market value, sign with Sepahan!

Comment

Our League has improved a lot and also players in the world seem to be more expensive theese days.
                            But you are right with Jalal's value, which is now about 1.5mio, I think that in winter it will be lower.
                            sigpic

Comment

The new market values just got accepted.
                              I also updated Azadegan League.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X