• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Great work thanks!
      Thank you, I appreciate it.
      Also I wanna say thank you to the User 04041374 who is always helping me with the values. ^^
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hard work AsOen5 jan!

Comment

We just updated the market values on transfermarkt.
          It's the first time that we have so many players above the 1million€.
          Here the changes http://www.transfermarkt.de/iranian-...ettbewerb/IRN1
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            We just updated the market values on transfermarkt.
            It's the first time that we have so many players above the 1million€.
            Here the changes http://www.transfermarkt.de/iranian-...ettbewerb/IRN1
            Hey man, thanks for all your great work. If you ever need a hand let me know, I speak German as well and would love to help
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              Hey man, thanks for all your great work. If you ever need a hand let me know, I speak German as well and would love to help
              I would really appreciate help in any way. I manage the Lige Bartar, Azadegan and Jam Hazfi alone and the User 04041374 helps me with the market values a lot.
              If anybody wants to get involved just Sign Up on transfermarkt and write me a message (AsOen1)
              sigpic

Comment

I would really appreciate help in any way. I manage the Lige Bartar, Azadegan and Jam Hazfi alone and the User 04041374 helps me with the market values a lot.
                If anybody wants to get involved just Sign Up on transfermarkt and write me a message (AsOen1)
                why do you update SS Tehran results very late. Specially when they lose? It seems you don't like SS at lower ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  why do you update SS Tehran results very late. Specially when they lose? It seems you don't like SS at lower ranks.
                  Now the results are live so they update on point. But yeah usually when Esteghlal lost I was really annoyed so It took me more time to update that :P
                  It also hurts to give Perspolis players high values
                  sigpic

Comment

Now the results are live so they update on point. But yeah usually when Esteghlal lost I was really annoyed so It took me more time to update that :P
                    It also hurts to give Perspolis players high values
                    Please don't give any unnecessary value to our players. We already know SS tehran has spent twice of Persepolis in this season, so technically your team is the richest team in IPL not Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Please don't give any unnecessary value to our players. We already know SS tehran has spent twice of Persepolis in this season, so technically your team is the richest team in IPL not Persepolis.
                      Nahh on transfermarkt.de we rate the market value, not the transfer value of players. If you look at any other league the market value of players is never the same like a transfer fee. It also can be that a team like Khooneh be Khooneh has the most valuable players in Azadegan but still isn't the best team in Azadegan due to coaching etc.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X