Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran's goal vs. UAE. Offside or not. See the video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's goal vs. UAE. Offside or not. See the video.

At the moment Ghoochannejad headed the ball in he looked to be in offside position.

When Ando touched the ball for a cross, Goochannejad was level with UAE's defender therefore was not offside.

Offside rule: Any attacker that is level with 2nd to last defender or behind the ball is not offside when he receives the ball last touched by a teammate.

Pause the following video at the 8th second mark or a fraction of a second before.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13350

Not offside at all.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It wasnt even close to offside..

Comment

it is 100% not offside

Goucci coverd by the UAE player at the moment Ando kick the ball .

yes , one of TM player in the offside position , but he is not involving or interfering in the goal .

accordingly , it is 100% no offside.

Comment

I swear when I saw the goal I was expecting an offside call any second, so relieved it didnt happen

Comment

not offside at all. if you freeze the frame just as the cross is happening, gucci's defender is standing furthest to the goal. very heads up play by gucci

Comment

I was actually impressed by the referee that he didnt call it offside. We usually dont receive the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Not offside at all.
                Listen to this guy, he went to sharif university
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

If anyone looks to be offside from that angle, its Nekounam and not Ghoochannejad. However, the goal replays showed that both of them were actually onside.

Comment

100% Onside!! Even the retarded Australian commentator said it was onsite. He was constantly praising UAE players and bashing Iran and Iranians and saying how is it this team is #1 in Asia. UAE displayed a great game but they had poor finishes and pretty much no danger on our goal. They clearly controlled the ball better, had better passing and superior possession. After our subs we got into the game better and then Gucci just sealed the deal. TM is clearly in fighter spirit.

Comment

They showed this from the inside angle. It was very clean - Definitely not an offside. For once an Asian Ref had it right. You could also see the UAE coach and players reaction. They did not complain.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

i have to say this proves gucci, standing where he need to be and scoring, might not be the most creative goal, but he scored yet again i am sure he will score more goals

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          Listen to this guy, he went to sharif university
                          He is a rocket surgeon

Comment

Nekounam is marginally offside but whether he's interfering with play or not, who knows, FIFA certainly don't. It was marginal anyway so meh, let's party.

Comment

Definitely not offside.

Comment

Working...
                              X