Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which TEAM MELLI player has so far impressed you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote now
    Sardar Azmoun
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Morteza Pouraliganji
    0%
    Soroush Rafiei
    0%
    Vahid Amiri
    0%
    Vouria Ghafouri
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Ghafouri
    "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

These are the new players who have joined the team melli recently. I know we are all impressed by Terymourian, Nekounam, Dejagah, Ghoochanejad, Haghighi, Shojaei.

But lets vote for younger team players.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Pouraliganji has stood out for me the most

Comment

teymourian for me although we all knew wat to expect from him, but i think he has been our most influential player.

interms of expectations, pouraliganji definitely has surpassed our expectations the most
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Pouraliganji followed by Ghafouri. PAG adds a new level of danger in the penalty area on setpieces. Its much harder to keep your eyes on Nekounam/Gucci/Dejagah/Hosseini in the box when PAG is there too. He is also exceptionally composed and could be a good double replacement for our vacuum of DM and CB depth once Nekounam retires.

Ghafouri because for a Rightback he is a lot stronger physically thanHeydari with improved crossing.

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In Pouraliganji, we have found a player who will be in the heart of our defence for the next decade. He should just learn all he can from Hosseini and then he'll go on to lead our defence come the World Cup campaign.

Comment

Amiri was the stand out for me yesterday but throughout the first round it was Pouraliganji and Gahfouri.

Ghafouri had two very good games and a pretty good one yesterday in the limited amount of time he had.

Morteza also had two very good games and a bit of a shaky one against Qatar, but in his two stellar performances I thought he was one of our better players.

If only Amiri wasn't so afraid to shoot the damn ball....he coulda had a goal or even two to his name. CQ was getting really pissed off at him on the sideline!

Also I think rafiei isn't getting enough praise. That guy started a lot of counters with his brilliant chip/through balls. He also hussled back on defense a lot and made lots of nice tackles/interceptions. Definitely a complete CAME IMO and can do some dirty work too.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PourAlijani,Ghafouri,Sardar

Comment

SARDARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Comment

Pouraliganji but surely this is phenomenal, unusual and rare as everyone knows the IPL sucks b*llz and doesn't create talents

Comment

the fans, the 12th player

Comment

Pouraligangi and Ghafouri have been excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              Also I think rafiei isn't getting enough praise. That guy started a lot of counters with his brilliant chip/through balls. He also hussled back on defense a lot and made lots of nice tackles/interceptions. Definitely a complete CAME IMO and can do some dirty work too.
                              Exactly, feels like most people in PFDC didn't notice any of that..
                              Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Pouraliganji but surely this is phenomenal, unusual and rare as everyone knows the IPL sucks b*llz and doesn't create talents
                              Rigged election!

Comment

Working...
                              X