Penalty Takers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penalty Takers

We've been knocked out in 1996, 2004 and 2007 in penalties. There was some shocking penalties like Golmohammadi and Khatibi down the years, really annoying.. I really hope CQ practises penalties with the players.
    You never know what will happen in the next knock-out games, but let's say it goes penalties in the quarter-final game, or even semi-final game.. who would be your first 5 penalty takers?
    1-Nekounam
    2-Teymourian
    3- Azmoun/Gucci ( you would think it would be one of them, as they both won't start together)
    Not sure about the other two spots. Shojaei?Hajsafi? I'm sure if we have a spare sub, CQ can bring on Ansarifard?
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    We've been knocked out in 1996, 2004 and 2007 in penalties. There was some shocking penalties like Golmohammadi and Khatibi down the years, really annoying.. I really hope CQ practises penalties with the players.
    You never know what will happen in the next knock-out games, but let's say it goes penalties in the quarter-final game, or even semi-final game.. who would be your first 5 penalty takers?
    1-Nekounam
    2-Teymourian
    3- Azmoun/Gucci ( you would think it would be one of them, as they both won't start together)
    Not sure about the other two spots. Shojaei?Hajsafi? I'm sure if we have a spare sub, CQ can bring on Ansarifard?
    Azmoun is very young to take a PK imo, but I have never seen him take one, so who knows, not sure if I would put Teymourian so far up the list either, and Shojaei is way too emotional to participate in a PSO
    My first two choices would probably be:
    1.Nekounam
    2.Hajsafi

Comment

He is young, but he's a striker, and you would fancy him to take one. Teymourian has the experience, but you never know he can be wayward with it.

I also forgot to add Dejageh. I'll put him there for sure
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Nekou
        Ehsan
        Ashkan
        Ando
        Reza

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          He is young, but he's a striker, and you would fancy him to take one. Teymourian has the experience, but you never know he can be wayward with it.

I also forgot to add Dejageh. I'll put him there for sure
          I think I would like Reza to take one of our penalties too, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Ando will shoot it in to outer space, like Ramos

Comment

1.Nekounam
            2.Reza
            3.Ashkan
            4.I have no idea why but I feel like saying pouraliganji lol
            5. Hajsafi

People I don't feel to comfortable taking a penalty pouladi, heydari , ando,
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

CQ should send the best after taking statistics.
              NN will be on the list without doubt. Dejagah, Gucci, Hajsafi Jahanbakhsh will be mylist

Comment

1. Nekounam
                2. Dejagah
                3. Hajsafi
                4. Pouraliganji
                5. Gucci
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

1- Nekounam
                  2- Teymourian
                  3- Pouladi
                  4- Hajsafi
                  5- Dejagah

Comment

Apart from Nekounam who takes PK for their clubs?

Comment

As much as I'd want Ashkan to take a penalty, he'd definitely be subbed off before the end of 120 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by PurePersian View Post
                        As much as I'd want Ashkan to take a penalty, he'd definitely be subbed off before the end of 120 minutes
                        What if he is used as a super sub?

Comment

Yep, the misery of Iran losing on penalties. We have missed at least 3 deserved Asian cup titles (1984,1996,2004) due to not being good enough in penalties (And of course being beheaded by ref before the penalties).

1. Nekunam
                          2. Gucci
                          3. Hajsafi
                          4. Shojaei
                          5. Dejagah

Comment

Haghighi looks a confident lad, get him in the five.

Comment

my vote is for Younus Mahmood .... I hope he takes all the penalties
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X