Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Iran vs Iraq

General info

Date: Friday 23th of January 2015
    Local Time: 17.30 PM

Venue: Canberra stadium, Canberra (Capacity of 25.000)

Referee: To be announced

Time Zones:
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 22:30 PM (22nd January)
    New York - Toronto: 01:30 AM
    London: 06:30 AM
    Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm: 07.30 AM
    Tehran: 10:00 AM

Streams:
    http://footballitarin.com/
    http://sportlemon.org/
    http://xn--frstrowsports-39b.eu/

7:30 in the morning. Fml...

Comment

Ohhhhhh GODDDD!!!!!!

This is where it gets good boys. I cannot bloody wait.

I have my tickets and am so excited. Both teams have a lot of supporters so this will surely be a sell out.

Let the Iran army come out in force and show the Asia Cup who is the best team and who has the best fans.

Comment

I will be updating/editing the first post with more time zones momentarily.

Comment

Let me preemptively warn any Iraq fans into coming into this thread or any other to try and talk Iraq up before this game.

We understand your point of view and love for your country. We wish you luck, but please be warned that talking up the Iraqi team will likely get hate on you, so be prepared for that.

Iraq has done well so far, and they will be a tough opponent, but I feel that they are currently a mini-Iran in terms of quality. They are playing a similar tactic to us, but have not yet perfected it. They have a stingy defense, and their offense stutters in the final third, but they are not quite as tactically sound as us.

I see it being a close game, but Iran wins 1-0. I watched the Palestine game tonight, and Iraq looked fatigued. They were the dominant team as they should have been, but the players looked tired. It doesn't seem that many of the traditional starters were rested, and they have one day less rest than us. It plays into our favor, and of course, they may turn it up in the KO stages and become better. If they continue playing as they have in the group stage though, I see us winning.

Hopefully it is a good clean game as the friendly was. Iraqi players seemed to have respect for Iran, other than that one kick to Dejagah on the ground by the Iraqi defender. Otherwise, it seemed the players were smiling and being respectful to each other, and I think we will see the same in this game. Despite being a rivalry, we don't have the hate for each other that we have gained in recent times for Korea.

Comment

Can't wait! 6:30 am.. lol

Hopefully our players don't underestimate Iraq. We should beat them.

I'll take another 1-0, but I just hope we can score more if we can.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^ I expect more than 1-0 this time.

Comment

they're holding a quarter final game in a stadium that only holds 25,000 ?
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  ^ I expect more than 1-0 this time.
                  I hope so, but I just feel we gna score, and just hold back. I hope that's not the case
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    they're holding a quarter final game in a stadium that only holds 25,000 ?
                    Yes. But on the bright side, I hear all tickets have been sold out already.

Comment

Great! Why the Asian Cup has to be in the middle of a very important exam week? I have to study like hell to pass for a gazillion subjects and at the same time Team Melli will play some damn important games...

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                        Yes. But on the bright side, I hear all tickets have been sold out already.
                        yes, but the Iraqis also have a large number of fans, so I hope we have more than 50% Iranians in the stadium
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Great! Why the Asian Cup has to be in the middle of a very important exam week? I have to study like hell to pass for a gazillion subjects and at the same time Team Melli will play some damn important games...

Illuminati..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

what's the name of your lecturer?
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I can't wait, let's go TM!

Comment

Working...
                              X