Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
    Awesome, then there will be at least 12000 Iraqis who will have first seat when they witness there beloved team get eliminated from the Asian cup by the hands of our Persian lions! 12000 crying Iraqis is a sight I don't want to miss on that day

3 arab country's humiliated, one arab nation left to demolish before we get down to serious business.

Grab you popcorn boys, this will be the most satisfying one
    Bro, always respect for opponents. The game has yet to be played and we are saying crying fans? Very premature and immature.

Ba sepas

Comment

Awesome, then there will be at least 12000 Iraqis who will have first seat when they witness there beloved team get eliminated from the Asian cup by the hands of our Persian lions! 12000 crying Iraqis is a sight I don't want to miss on that day

3 arab country's humiliated, one arab nation left to demolish before we get down to serious business.

Grab you popcorn boys, this will be the most satisfying one
      For me beating our group opponents was much more satisfying than beating Iraq, not taking in to consideration that this is a quarter final.

Comment

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        The ones I have seen are stunning - Persian girls go overkill on the make-up and too much attention-seeking, which is a turn off
        Just found this on Facebook, problem? gonna hijack this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Just found this on Facebook, problem? gonna hijack this thread!

I hate their makeup and awful hair color, they are better looking with natural hair color and less makeup!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Bro, always respect for opponents. The game has yet to be played and we are saying crying fans? Very premature and immature.

Ba sepas
            Its not premature, believe me Iraq national team sucks BIG time this time around! And its not immature either, cant they take some serious korr korri?
            Btw. whats with all this respect left and right towards everyone, where is the fun in that!? We are we, and they are they, there is NO us.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              For me beating our group opponents was much more satisfying than beating Iraq, not taking in to consideration that this is a quarter final.
              Beating arab teams in general is always satisfying, especially the PG arab country's, but eliminating Iraq in the QF is something else, believe me its gonna feel great, just wait and see. Especially after what I saw in our friendly against them, when one of the Iraqi players, cant remember his name, a guy with long hair, kicked Ashkan in a very sneaky way just to irritate him when the ref wasn't watching.

I want Iraq to get humiliated on Friday, and I hope we break some bones to, just to leave some scares

Comment

That time damnnn if only the game was on Saturday.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  I hate their makeup and awful hair color, they are better looking with natural hair color and less makeup!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  ditto. I hate blond Iranian girls.

Comment

Beating arab teams in general is always satisfying, especially the PG arab country's, but eliminating Iraq in the QF is something else, believe me its gonna feel great, just wait and see.
                    Especially after what I saw in our friendly against them, when one of the Iraqi players, cant remember his name, a guy with long hair, kicked Ashkan in a very sneaky way just to irritate him when the ref wasn't watching.

I want Iraq to get humiliated on Friday, and I hope we break some bones to, just to leave some scares
                    I don't doubt that either, but to me it would be more satisfying beating someone like Qatar out of the tournament, which we basically did

Comment

It's quite hilarious how some of you think Iran is going to run all over Iraq. First and foremost, even though we are better on paper, the game is played for a reason. Iraq is our fiercest rival and we've always played such close and thrilling matches with them. Do not let Iraq's aging players fool you. They are still capable of scoring against us and changing the landscape of the match. It's important that we don't overestimate them and stick to our game plan. We must have the same hunger as we did in the first round.

Btw...it's getting redundant of some of you are trying to bring ethnic superiority into this match. Persians are no better than Arabs and Arabs are no better than Persians. It's our actions and deeds that separate us as individuals. For those Iraqis who make it person, I'm sure they are simply Saddam supporters of ISIS sympathizers. As for Iranians, if we lower ourselves to people filled with hate, we are no better.

Iran zendabad!

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

our usual 1-0

weonly need 3 more such 1-0 wins to lift the trophy btw
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

damn I should have listened to my dad and rather become a plastic surgeon specialized on nose job....
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I am gonna be low key and wont make any predictions.
                              I expect a tough game.
                              Iraqis are nothing like other Arab teams, they play very physical, dont waste time and in many ways very similiar to our characteristics. They are also very gheyrati and fight with their heart.
                              It will be a close match and we need to be on high alert. The friendly we played them says nothing when it comes to the real deal!
                              It will be a good match to watch!
                              And hopefully the result will be in our favour. Our guys can do it, but must be really focused. Not to think about South Korea or Uzbeks or semis... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! We must be fully concentrated and on high alert!
                              LETS DO IT!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Iraq are a good team and I would be very concered that our players feel too safe after the friendly win and Iraq's not so inspiring last year if we hadn't got a coach who would kick every players ass if they'd dared to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X