Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
    what's the name of your lecturer?
    Andre de Jong

Comment

Guys bad news. Ben Williams is going to referee Iran vs Iraq in Canberra. Remember that Australian referee who refereed Bahrain vs Iran and Uzbekistan vs Saudi Arabia and made heaps of bad decisions in both games and who Carlos Querioz criticised and got fined $3000 for.

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
        Guys bad news. Ben Williams is going to referee Iran vs Iraq in Canberra. Remember that shit Australian referee who refereed Bahrain vs Iran and Uzbekistan vs Saudi Arabia and made heaps of bad decisions in both games and who Carlos Querioz criticised and got fined $3000 for.
        Is it confirmed?
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

2:0 win.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            Is it confirmed?
            It says on the Asian Cup 2015 Wikipedia page and I just happened to spot his name next to the Iraq vs Iran game. Can't find it elsewhere. But hope its not him, his even a horrible referee in the Australian domestic league- A League.

Comment

6:30 in the morning!!!!!? And I have meeting at university at 9. FML

Comment

I'm so nervous for this game!
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Quarterfinal: Iran - Iraq [AFC Asian Cup 2015, Australia] - Date, Time & Live Updates

Let's do this!

Comment

I wont be able to watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
                      It says on the Asian Cup 2015 Wikipedia page and I just happened to spot his name next to the Iraq vs Iran game. Can't find it elsewhere. But hope its not him, his even a horrible referee in the Australian domestic league- A League.
                      Yes, Ben Williams will be officiating the Iran-Iraq game and Faghani will be officiating the Japan-UAE game - confirmed via IFF official site.

That's why it's best not to criticize the refs too much, although sometimes it does make them more sympathetic knowing that a lot of calls may have gone against you.

It does of course make sense to select refs for each quartefinal bracket from countries that are not in that bracket. So, Irmatov will likely officiate the Australia-China game and Sato the China-Korea game.

Those are the best 4 in the continent IMHO. Although Mohamed from UAE is a possible alternate to Sato.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                        6:30 in the morning!!!!!? And I have meeting at university at 9. FML
                        Ill take my computer to the uni and watch the game there hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Ill take my computer to the uni and watch the game there hahaha
                          If I was to do that I would have to wake up at 4:30 and leave the house at 5 to get to Uni on time for the game. lol
                          So, I just have to watch it at home and delay my meeting for an hour if I can. If not I will miss the 2nd half.

Comment

حدود 12 هزار بلیت از 25 هزار بلیت مسابقه ایران و عراق در مرحله یک چهارم جام ملت*ها توسط عراقی*ها خریداری شده است.

به گزارش فارس، مشخص نیست که آیا با توجه به فاصله سه ساعته سیدنی تا کانبرا تماشاگران ایرانی می*توانند به ورزشگاه بیایند یا خیر؟

دیدار دو تیم ساعت 10 و 30 دقیقه روز جمعه برگزار می*شود.

damn, according to varzesh3.com, 12,000 tickets have been bought by Iraqis already! it's gonna be a 50/50 split at best, i guess

Comment

Finally not a 4 AM match I couldn't stand doing that, worst time to wake up IMO
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Apparently, Shanaishel (Iraq's coach) has said that if they beat Iran, the will be in the final!

He said that he hopes the 2007 scenario will happen for Iraq again!

Comment

Working...
                                X