No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Mehran Molkara talks about Iran vs Iraq match by VOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He speaks with a lot of conviction and energy which I like, but he is been wrong a couple of times since 2006 WC which makes me not take him too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
      He speaks with a lot of conviction and energy which I like, but he is been wrong a couple of times since 2006 WC which makes me not take him too serious.
      What did he say wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        What did he say wrong?
        Back in 2006 he was in favor of Branko leaving and history proved our coaches all were worst than Branko until C.Q. came along 6 years later, so it was actually the wrong thing to do. He also criticized Daie alot when Daie was a player saying we have many other forwards that are not getting a chance to play and since Daie left at least 10 forwards tried their chance and we have not had a forward that could even produce 20% of Daie's results in his prime...... but at that point in time it was the cool thing to bash daie.. anyways, I guess I have been around a while and pay attention to all the comments that these commentators say and wait to see if it become true or not (as years pass by) and in this case I will not take anything he says too serious. I do enjoy listening to him as I said because he is full of energy when he speaks and does have a lot of book knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
          Back in 2006 he was in favor of Branko leaving and history proved our coaches all were worst than Branko until C.Q. came along 6 years later, so it was actually the wrong thing to do. He also criticized Daie alot when Daie was a player saying we have many other forwards that are not getting a chance to play and since Daie left at least 10 forwards tried their chance and we have not had a forward that could even produce 20% of Daie's results in his prime...... but at that point in time it was the cool thing to bash daie.. anyways, I guess I have been around a while and pay attention to all the comments that these commentators say and wait to see if it become true or not (as years pass by) and in this case I will not take anything he says too serious. I do enjoy listening to him as I said because he is full of energy when he speaks and does have a lot of book knowledge.
          Spot on. I disagree with what he says, but it's ok I respect his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
            I like Molkara's analisys very much!

It's cute how he calls physical battles "bezan-bezan!"
            I keep picturing our plyers and the opposition punching each other out in brawl, then I remember what he means and I change my mental picture!!
            What is the picture? Yani age bashoon dava ra bendazin mizanan servicetoon mikonan.

Comment

Molkara is intelligent and has a great football insight but as Ghomarbaaz said, he's often making false statements in regards to Team Melli.

Two notable ones which I remember from his interview before the final 3 WCQ:

1. Nekounam and Ando are not on good terms with each other and do not play well together.

This is false. The only time I heard that they were not on good terms with each other was back in 2005/2006. 7-8 years have passed since then and not only do they seem to have an excellent relationship, they are the heart and brain of this team.

2. CQ is no longer invested in the Team Melli job. This was initially provided by Kaiser Amir as a statement more than a question.

Again, this has been disproved over and over again. Look at the respect and admiration the players have for the coach. Look at how the coach DIRECTLY addresses the troublemakers and people responsible for the misfortunes of our football. Look at how he gives back to the Iranian community and inspires the players to do so as well. If this doesn't show dedication, I don't know what will.

People like Molkara are excellent when discussing the tactics of Team Melli and how CQ lines up the team. However, when it comes to the inside happenings of the team, they're no more knowledgeable than any other fan.

Comment

The only LA based Iranian sports guy that i have seen say somethings about our football which became true
                in several occasions , is Dariush Zahab ,the rest are just as clueless as most of us here

Comment

I lost all respect for this guy when i heard him shamelessly and jealousy bash Ghotbi. super classless.

Comment

How much of what he said was right? I hope to read an analyse of the game from him

Comment

Molkara's a good analyst

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He was right that it wasn't an easy game but it wasn't because they were better. The red Card did it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          I lost all respect for this guy when i heard him shamelessly and jealousy bash Ghotbi. super classless.
                          I agree, I can't take him seriously after his constant bashing which seems more like an personal vendetta. It's been 5 years since ghotbi left and he still talks about him non stop.

Comment

Working...
                          X