Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq coach wants rival fans separated for Iran-Iraq QF clash

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...22-12vu7g.html

how can they, if the whole stadium is mostly full of Iran fans???
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Over 12000 Iraqi fans have booked for the match, about 50%

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii View Post
        Over 12000 Iraqi fans have booked for the match, about 50%
        Yes unfortunately because Iranian fans were waiting for the result of hte Iran vs UAE game Iraqi fans have already bought 12,000. Hoping the rest gets filled with Iranians
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I doubt there will be any trouble in the stands. I've never seen Iranian fans fight with other fans.

I mean I've seen a referee get his ass kicked by Iranian fans (which is more sad lol), but I've never seen Iranian fans fight with their opposing countries fans in a stadium.

But who knows, we will see

Comment

Maybe if Iranians keep their mouth shut and not be rude like they are on YouTube, and Iraqi fans don't chant ar ar gulf and etc., we'll have a peaceful match.

This is a derby match. In derby matches anything can happen. I mean for God's sake, they separate Esteghlal and Persepolis fans and they still throw rocks at each other from behind the fence and 20 feet apart.

Although this is derby match (like Barcelona vs Espanol/Iran is Barcelona ), I doubt there'll be any conflicts. It's an international derby game. There are women (sexy Iranian and Iraqi) and children from both sides. It won't be an all male crowd, a doodool fest with raging testosterones over Farhad Majidi and Ali Karimi.

There won't be any issues
            Last edited by teammelli91; 01-22-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Why would the Iraqis be hostile when Iran saved their country from ISIS?

Comment

Iranian are people with behavior, specially this fans and mostly women in the stands. he should focus on the game and let the cheering for the fans. they will behave, but i am not impressed with a 18.ooo seater stadium, because we could have fill this alone with our fans, if really half or 12.ooo are iraq fans, than it goes back to lazy iranian fans not booking tickets soon enough...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  ..., a doodool fest with raging testosterones ...
                  terekidam be khoda.
                  ROFL
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                    Because just like us, they hate forgein interventions.
                    Also the ugly proxy war between the two countries makes it difficult.

I hope both sides are mature enough to present them to the world in the best possible way.
                    Let's prove the world that we can handle rivalry fair on the pitch.

In 1978 Jamshidi the head of OPEC said that if Iran and Iraq manage to work together hand in hand, these two will become the center of the world in terms of wealth and income......One year later hell brake lose between exactly those both. Go figure.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The receptionist at our hotel in Canberra said that apparently rival fans clashed outside Crown Plaza hotel where both teams are staying last night and that the hotel is under heavy police supervision ahead of tomorrow's clash and all non-residents have been banned from entering the premises! tomorrow should be interesting!
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Where does this idiot think he is? Both teams would be playing in an empty stadium with all supporters shutout well before they could tell anyone where they should sit in a free country.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                          Because Iran is always the bogeyman for them. Not to mention their ex-Baathists love ISIS.

Comment

What a retarded request at this point in time, with 24 hours to go, all tickets bought and all seat numbers already assigned on the tickets!!!

Normally, tickets are assigned to federations of the two teams and those tickets are always on the opposite end of the field, with the remaining tickets available to the general public (normally considered neutrals).

There has been no mechanism in any tournament that I know of, where they have assigned those tickets to specific fans, the reason being that tickets are usually sold months in advance in major tournaments and you simply don't know how many fans for each team are going to show up or who the "neutrals" will be cheering for.

Comment

We should respect his request. Iraqi fans should come Saturday.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                              X