X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRIB report on Queroiz lodgement in Tehran

So, something must have happened between CQ and Rahmati in that building

Comment

^Nooshe jooooonesh! Team Melliro faghat sar boland koneh, har chi behesh bedan kame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
        ^Nooshe jooooonesh! Team Melliro faghat sar boland koneh, har chi behesh bedan kame.
        dagigan, he took iran to world cup,iran got 1 million dollars from it, and if he can make iran asian chip champion another 5 million, he is worth it.He coaches hard, and push the players hard, and what a good place to stay i dont blame him,all i want is for him to make iran champion,minum last 4, and take us to 2018 world cup. what he earn is due to his hard work, believe me he need more money.working in iran is bloody hard!

Comment

After the WC Carlos chose Iran with his heart rather than for money.
          I've read several reports on how Qatar offered him a blank check to sign him, but he rejected it.
          I'm sure arabs would've paid him 10 times more than what he gets in Iran.

Comment

Glad to see he is living well. I can't believe he chose the same building as rahmati LOL I wonder what an encounter between the two would be like
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              Glad to see he is living well. I can't believe he chose the same building as rahmati LOL I wonder what an encounter between the two would be like
              Sucks that Rahmati lives on the bottom floor, imagine how hilarious it would be if they both lived far up in the tower and they got on an elevator ride together, that awkward silence

Comment

VAGHEAN NOOOOOOSHE JONESH.. HAGHESHE. Ye mosht adamhaye moft khor daran poool paro mikonan to mamlekat kasi chizi nemige hala gir dadan be CQ
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  dagigan, he took iran to world cup,iran got 1 million dollars from it, and if he can make iran asian chip champion another 5 million, he is worth it.He coaches hard, and push the players hard, and what a good place to stay i dont blame him,all i want is for him to make iran champion,minum last 4, and take us to 2018 world cup. what he earn is due to his hard work, believe me he need more money.working in iran is bloody hard!
                  Correction: WC got Iran $9million!!

Comment

hillarious .....

Khamenei, rafsanjani, and the rest of that filth we call momenin, are worth billions of blood money, and these people focus on CQ.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Correction: WC got Iran $9million!!
                      even better

Comment

I don't understand the timing. Why not release this report in 2 weeks after the Asian Cup? And why are people so fozool?!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo View Post
                          I don't understand the timing. Why not release this report in 2 weeks after the Asian Cup? And why are people so fozool?!
                          they are not foozol, they are hasod, because other coaches even branko did not get so much cooli from IFF. when did IFF give ghaleynoyi such houses and things, they are jealous why he got and they didnt get that the reality, and they are the ones who ask the thing be shown, so iran be off its game and can bash CQ when iran lose, and try to kale pa him

Comment

Working...
                          X