Should Carlos Queiroz be fired now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
    The list of good managers without a job is actually huge, here just a few to mention:

1 - Felix Magath

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15566[/ATTACH]

2 - Bernd Schuster (was also managing Real Madrid at one point)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15567[/ATTACH]

3 - Dick Advocaat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15568[/ATTACH]

4 - Quique Flores (was Atletic Madrid coach - currently managing Al Ain)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15569[/ATTACH]

5 - Ruud Gullit (if we'd like to experiment a bit)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15570[/ATTACH]

6 - Martin Jol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15571[/ATTACH]

Michael Laudrup, Bert Van Marwijk, .... the list goes on and on, and I'm sure most of them would be willing to coach Iran for $4 Million Dollars

Yes, but how many of these will put up with dysfunctional country with its dark ages regime and ideology like Islamic Republic of Iran.

Comment

Close this god damn thread please lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        Seriously, the match yersterday reminded me so much of Qatar - Iran in WCQ 2006.
        Only difference that under Branko we were able to actually play an attacking game and save our asses when we got scored on.

We are incapable of holding a lead without resorting to park the bus tactics, bezan siresh and grassrolling.
        And we were doing this in all of our AC matches.
        What kind of football is this?
        A reflection of the football CQ thinks our team is only capable of. Scared chicken football
        Oh yeah? and who's responsible for our ability to attack back then? Branko? or the fact that our team was star-studded with the likes of karimi mahdavikia etc?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          Oh yeah? and who's responsible for our ability to attack back then? Branko? or the fact that our team was star-studded with the likes of karimi mahdavikia etc?
          yes & yes

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
            I'm really curious to know who are those 3 members who voted for "Yes he should be fired and replaced by a vatani coach!".

Can mods name and shame those users here so we know who we are dealing with? That way we don't even waste our precious time responding to their responses since probably they don't have any common sense at all based on their vote.
            Yes i prefer a vatani coach or Kranjcar or Ghotbi, because they know our players better,with a mix of foreign and non foreign staff.

At all im sure this pool would get an diffident result in Iran.
            So

Comment

Working...
            X