BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think ISNA can report anything conclusive before the main source AFC

Looking at the leaked documents we seem to have bulletproof paperwork to back up our claim. That is why it is dragging on for so long. They want to dismiss us, but our paperwork and documentation is an obstacle

Comment

And now mehrnews and farsnews have reported the same thing.

Goodnight guys!

Comment

اشکان دژاگه، شکست ایران،ناراحتی تیم ملی
        بازگشت شاگردان کی*روش از استرالیا
        AFC درخواست ایران را نپذیرفت/رای به سود عراق صادر شد

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا درخواست ایران برای بازگشت به جام ملت*های آسیا را نپذیرفت.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
          Scott McIntyre ‏@mcintinhos 1m1 minute ago
          Carlos Queiroz told me it is '1000 to 1' that the result will be overturned but was again highly critical of referee Ben Williams.
          Lol posted it at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            negar mortazavi says its true :|
            Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            http://isna.ir/fa/news/93110502310/A...AC%D8%A7%D9%85

I dont think it gets more official than ISNA- case dismissed.

Nabi has also confirmed this.

Good job of the awareness today guys, I have been proud to be a part of this..but dissapointed at the disgusting decision.
            Where is the Nabi confirmation ?

Comment

at least in uefa the chance is slim to face israel:

1:8 or even 1:11 if we are not even in the pot. but even we can tell them to split us, like gibraltar and spain also don't face each other....

all in all, even if we say yes we play israel and after 20 years or later we come in the same group and don't play them we only lose THIS match with 3:0 and no everytime....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

how can all these dismiss news be fakes? Below you can read the confirmation from a head of TM.....come on case closed certainly.

ورزش > فوتبال ایران

سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از اعلام رای کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به ضرر ایران خبر داد.

به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی مهر به استرالیا، مهدی محمدنبی سرپرست تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در استرالیا اعلام کرد در پایان نشست کمیته انضباطی فدراسیون فوتبال رای به سود تیم ملی عراق اعلام شد و شکایت ایران به جایی نرسید.

 ارسال به

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  And now mehrnews and farsnews have reported the same thing.

Goodnight guys!
                  bro Mehr Isna fars are not official sources

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                    I dont think ISNA can report anything conclusive before the main source AFC
                    Looking at the leaked documents we seem to have bulletproof paperwork to back up our claim. That is why it is dragging on for so long. They want to dismiss us, but our paperwork and documentation is an obstacle
                    AFC isn't going to say anything unless anything is overturned. They're trying to save their own Arab asses and k/o Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
                      "Carlos Queiroz told me it is '1000 to 1' that the result will be overturned but was again highly critical of referee Ben Williams." Scott Mcintyre
                      We know how CQ plays down percentages.

I am happy to hear that the case is not finished!

I love the fact that CQ is still mad as hell because of Ibn Williams

Comment

melika mige tamoome, bacheha bar o basaato jam' konim berim kape

https://twitter.com/MelikaAsadi_1/st...56009341153280

Comment

why isna wHYYYYYYYY

someone should of punched that ref in the face when they had the chance :|

Comment

My gut now says the reason the letters are leaked is so that the world knows that Iran wasn't BSing now that it's been dismissed-- exposing FIFA/AFC.

Comment

*sigh*
                              it looks our asian cup campaign comes to a close

Comment

Iraqis celebrating on twitter. I'm telling you now, listen, Arabs have no shame or dignity. If you loved Iraqis then quit that BS, all of them should be put in the same bag, all double sided individuals that only wish to back-stab you when you are at your weakest. AFC is a f*cking joke, hope we will get Iraq in WCQ. Im out ffs!

Comment

Working...
                                X