BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Okay guys we have to do this quick after we gotten at least 10 suggestions on hashtags someone make a poll. Then we shall quickly vote for which one to use SO EVERYONE can see it
    #IraqiDoping ?

Comment

GUYS URGENT! WE NEED TO MAKE UP A SOLID HASHTAG AND THEN GO BANANAS ON TWITTER

anyone got any good ideas?
      Great idea to brainstorm bro. Here are some suggestion to get the discussion going:

#TMWasRobbed

#AFCMomentOfTruth

#AsianCupJustice (my favorite)

#Asians4fairness

#Asians4Justice

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        #IraqiDoping ?
        thats a good hashtag actually now we need a text or something to post next to it in less than 140 characters so that people will understand what its about

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Great idea to brainstorm bro. Here are some suggestion to get the discussion going:

#TMWasRobbed

#AFCMomentOfTruth

#AsianCupJustice (my favorite)

#Asians4fairness

#Asians4Justice
          I like #AsianCupJustice - let's do that.

Comment

I like #iraqidoping #justiceforIran #fifa and #Shameonafc

Comment

as much as i want FIFA and AFC overturn the results but it will not happen. they game is done with and we should just look forward. i am still in shock from the game but hey this is football, sometimes you get lucky sometime the other team gets lucky.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

This is a war guys. Its we vs the world once again. Get justice or die trying!

Comment

Fate of Iranian football at #AC2015 will be decided tonight after Iraq played with an ineligible player #iraqidoping #justiceforiran

Comment

Guys I don't have twitter but we don't exactly have a lot of time, just pick one god damnit and let the rest of them go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Guys I don't have twitter but we don't exactly have a lot of time, just pick one god damnit and let the rest of them go along with it.
                      GET TWITTER FOR FUCK SAKE! it takes 2 minutes to make an account

Comment

i made a poll. i picked neutral one!
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Let's go with #AsianCupJustice we don't have a lots of time going back and forth. We need to all agree on one and push it forward. Let's do this NOW !!!

Comment

I think it's good to have a couple of different hastags: #IraqiDoping is obviously very descriptive and should include all the information and facts and hell even rumors regarding the actual doping.

If you guys like #AsianCupJustice, that one can focus on the looming AFC decision and refer to the 1st hashtag. Example:

#AsianCupJustice: "In the spirit of fairness in intentional competitions AFC's decision on #IraqiDoping 2 B Iran 3 - Iraq 0"

Comment

Me and the Admin of whole Asia in transfermarkt, wrote the editor team the Sources for this, that they publish it soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

GET TWITTER FOR FUCK SAKE! it takes 2 minutes to make an account
                                nigga I aint got no followers then who am I going to tell?

Comment

Working...
                                X