Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg who is that girl Arezou on twitter she's hot

Comment

Guys keep on coming up with clearer posts with the hashtags, every retweet counts in trending something every tweet counts as well. the more the better!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        Hala inam shagh karde instead of helping out.
        Iranian at its best be khoda
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          are we just being emotional and getting excited by the news read only on PFDC.. other then PFDC and one australian news agency which does not seem like a big news outlet I have not seen this any where. I just feel that I am setting myself up for dissapointment... where did FIFA or afc say he was positively tested and was ineligible ?
          I understand it might be. I will be overjoyed if anything comes out of this and will not raise my hope but even if we don't make it to the next round, at least I am satisfied that as a nation we have not put up and shut up and at least we have derailed Iraqis concentration. They don't deserve to be in the next round and we do, period. Cheating Yunis.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lol! Damiit!!! He beat me to it! I want to make a Twitter just so I can follow arezou joon!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
              This guy... Ahmagh.

Comment

yadeton nare

#corruptafc

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Just posted it on the twitter I never use. Keep us updated on any way we can help.
                  yes:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...help-is-needed!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

One of the biggest newspapers in Sweden just posted an article about all this...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20213054.ab
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

agha mishe beghool in kharejiha enghad thirsty nabashin? 568 guest to ye in thread hast, ye kam adam bashid.

Comment

Guys go to this post and like what i wrote, name is dennis naghizadeh! if we get more likes than the rest it will be the first post ALL Iranians see! over 300k Iranians they will help us getting this trended https://www.facebook.com/tavaana/pho...type=1&theater

Comment

Farsnews reports: Abdul Zahra not eligible to participate in any competition (report)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            Hala inam shagh karde instead of helping out.
                            Iranian at its best be khoda
                            I tweeted it. I'm @beezybreez

Comment

Iran has the best fan support in Asia. I love this Iranian football community.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                Farsnews reports: Abdul Zahra not eligible to participate in any competition (report)

That's it?

Comment

Working...
                                X