• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tweeted at mark, if you guys all do it too he will pay attention
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      great idea. Whats your name on twitter and also give me the suggestions how to make that.
      @BehrouG. You just add the #Socceroos hashtag.

Mark Bsonich is
      @TheRealBozza, we should send him a few thank you tweets and keep him informed.

Also guys, we should keep the boys informed of what we're doing, so they know we're behind them. Can someone post all their twitter accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
        Here is a hashtag: #FUCKIraqLOVEIran
        No. Don't be childish.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

So this guy tested positive in iran,is that correct?What are the chances of this getting overturned 1%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We gon do dis shit

Comment

What is the update till now? when we will have any news? I read tomorrow they will declare a 3:0 win for Iran? so it will mean we go 1 day to prepare for South Korea game? or will AFC change that day?
              Please any update tell us here!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                What is the update till now? when we will have any news? I read tomorrow they will declare a 3:0 win for Iran? so it will mean we go 1 day to prepare for South Korea game? or will AFC change that day?
                Please any update tell us here!
                That is why this thread is for. Go through the pages. These things have been discussed.

Thanks

Comment

If FIFA ruled the player ineligible, it will likely be a 50/50 decision. I think they will go out of their way to find a loophole, but if they can't, they will be forced to give us the win, or face the international sporting court. That will result in heavy fine and bad publicity for an already hurting FIFA after the WC 2022 debacle.

I feel like there is a possibility. FIFA will weigh the pros and cons, and if it makes more sense for their interests, we will win. If it doesn't, they will find a way to let Iraq keep that tainted victory.

Comment

We are PART OF THIS GAME - WE ARE THE FANS! STAND UP!! GET YOUR JUSTICE! I START TO BELIEVE IN IT!!

We must inform everybody all of our sports media in our countries and big media.

aftonblatt is good, people in germany start contact their sports media, other iranian in other countries their respective media sites...

we must contact EURONEWS! They have also an farsi euronews site and language option at TV and every day show match day goals and news of Asian Cup!

Euronews must be contacted as soon as possible!! once they show it, they show it every 30minutes again....
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

another guy with 18 000 followers tweeted it! BOY THIS IS HAPPENING! KEEP ON GOING GUYS WE CAN DO THIS!

Comment

Dudes I was just messing around, its not a real #tag I just hate these cheating arabs so much I cant say a respectful word/sentence about them.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          I tweeted at mark, if you guys all do it too he will pay attention
                          I tweeted at him too, guys please everyone stop being lazy and get on your Social Media to post this (at least):

Urgent Tweet/ Facebook:

Iraq should be disqualified for fielding an ineligible player vs. Iran.I hope @FIFAcom @afcasiancup do right. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping

Comment

Unfortunately Fifa and AFC will do nothing about this. why? Because remember they were the ones that wanted Iran eliminated in the first place by putting Ben Williams as our ref. . This fight is already lost we cant do anything anymore unless we make a move and get the hell of AFC..

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Oh my word so after Iraqis left rude comments on my page, they are accusing us for censoring their comments

Dige halam beham khord, Iraq has lost my respect

Comment

Come on guys everyone post on social media, this is our only chance.

Iraq should be disqualified for fielding an ineligible player vs. Iran.I hope @FIFAcom @afcasiancup do right. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping

Comment

Working...
                                X