BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop posting too much as we want to keep the site up. Thanks
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Nothing will come down the tube yet ... Arabs Federation of Corruption (AFC) is killing time so when it announces its vote, IFF has no time to take this to CAS. We all know it

Oh how quick they were to ban Iran, right after we won our 1-0 Olympic Qualification match

Just so you know who you are dealing with;

See how AFC reported Iraq Iran match and censored all the events to protect their corrupted Ref: Williams ....

READ IT FOR YOURSELF...[/B]

http://www.the-afc.com/ir-iran-asian...ter-final-exit

And you will kind of guess what is going to happen. We shall exit from these scumbags corrupted federation along with Uzbekistan and leave them in their rotten cornered seats ... I bet with you, Qatar world cup will also be canceled, mark my word
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

If this doesn't happen which i dont think will because we are persian and its against an arab country.Much respect to everyone who worked there asses off on thr social medias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People, chill, it's not some official event where a spokesman goes live on air to announce it, we'll probably only find out through Iranian sources first any way given the rest of the world doesn't even know this decision is being made.

Stop bloody F5-ing this site too, the servers are going down

Comment

Guys, this is not going to be a public announcement mostly and will involve the reps of the federations in question here. It's going to take some time before the news trickles out...

Also, can the guys who continue to be negative just STFU and stop spamming this thread and crashing the forum!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if al-AFC have neglected the whole matter.

Comment

haha i cant understand why these cheaters are so proud, even with 11 players + ben williams + AFC they didnt manage to beat our TEAM MELLI after 120minutes.

Faghat TM!!

Comment

from masoud's FB, couple hours ago

"the stress is driving us crazy"

Comment

Joonam Masoud, Ehsan and Karim..we all feel the same

Comment

Guys, just relax... The decision should be out within the hour.

I feel bad for some of the folks here, don't get your hopes up. This is a long shot.

Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        from masoud's FB, couple hours ago

"the stress is driving us crazy"

I have a feeling that stress will turn into celebrations soon...

Comment

Is that Masoud's legit account? That picture of now or is it re-used from one of their camps?

Comment

The verdict is a result of a closed door meeting, meaning the announcement will take anything from 30-60 min or more so relax boys and girls. And the Arab Football Confederation simply dont even care about there own laws, they simply gonna announce that the Iraqi player is banned and that Iraq keeps its place in the semis. They are cheating arabs, its in there blood, been there for 1000 and 1000 of years. They will never get civilized, thats it. Piss on the arabs all the way from Saudi - Iraq - Palestine - Egypt - UAE. Piss on them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Is that Masoud's legit account? That picture of now or is it re-used from one of their camps?
                              Lol that looks like one of the pics from after the Argentina game

Comment

PAG just posted this on his IG account: http://instagram.com/p/yQcb0TA2gq/?modal=true
                                If there was hope he would not post this just now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X