BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even function properly anymore thanks to everything that has happened the past few days. Add to that, this verdict postponing is killing me psychically.

Comment

Considering this is the AFC we're dealing with, in the end, Kafashian and the Iraqi representant will probably have to play rock paper scissor for it.

EDIT: I hope Kafashian picks rock and crushes Iraq. lol

Comment

Even I'm getting sleep :/

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          guys if you are in europe I reccomend you go to sleep and I assure you will wake up to a good news
          How can I sleep bro? This is too difficult to bear.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

g**reh pedareh AFC

Comment

guys if you are in europe I reccomend you go to sleep and I assure you will wake up to a good news
              I really need to sleep, tomorrow I have things to make in morning.. but how I can sleep ?

Comment

I am. and i'm bloodly refreshing 10 pages every second. Can't even turn my head off my pc

Comment

Its almost 3 AM here and I literally can not go to sleep until we hear the final verdict.
                  I'll be awake the next 30-40 hours waiting for the announcement.

Im in machine mode right now.

Comment

The fact that AFC keeps delaying it means that they are trying to find a loophole still. They thought they would find one by the deadline, but they still haven't got one, so they're extending it.

I'm pretty sure that Kafashian and IFF had set this trap in motion for the Iraqis in the case that we lost in such a way. We did play Iraq a few days ago and did not complain about Abdul Zahra's presence.

Doesn't mean that we are wrong though. I think it's pretty clear that IFF had this ace in the hole and had done everything right for Iraq to be eliminated now.

AFC and FIFA are just pinching their buttholes trying to find a way to get us hated Persians out of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by fatemi View Post
                      I am. and i'm bloodly refreshing 10 pages every second. Can't even turn my head off my pc
                      Ok I admit I googled "how to auto-refresh"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        The fact that AFC keeps delaying it means that they are trying to find a loophole still. They thought they would find one by the deadline, but they still haven't got one, so they're extending it.

I'm pretty sure that Kafashian and IFF had set this trap in motion for the Iraqis in the case that we lost in such a way. We did play Iraq a few days ago and did not complain about Abdul Zahra's presence.

Doesn't mean that we are wrong though. I think it's pretty clear that IFF had this ace in the hole and had done everything right for Iraq to be eliminated now.

AFC and FIFA are just pinching their buttholes trying to find a way to get us hated Persians out of the tournament.
                        I think the more likely scenario is that they're trying to figure out a way to break the news to all the relevant parties. Tickets have to reprinted, accommodations have to be changed, press has to be notified. If there wasn't a strong case, they would have already said no IMHO.

Comment

baba hamamon karo zendegi darim just give us the damn verdict

Comment

Any body in touch with fans in Australia, those around TM camp? I had a buddy on the phone, and he said things were hopeful but before I could get more his phone went dead and I can't connect. What's going on here?! Will keep trying...keep you posted.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            I think the more likely scenario is that they're trying to figure out a way to break the news to all the relevant parties. Tickets have to reprinted, accommodations have to be changed, press has to be notified. If there wasn't a strong case, they would have already said no IMHO.
                            Do tickets have to be reprinted? I think they just say Winner A vs Winner B or something like that, and can and likely in most cases have been purchased in advanced by many already. If anything all those Iranians who sold their tickets thinking Iran was out are scrambling to purchase them back or get new ones.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

AW: BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post

http://www.refreshthis.com/

The same method we used back in summer 2009 to shutdown the IR servers
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                                Plenty of add ons for chrome, just googled it

Comment

Working...
                                X