No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Mcintyre- the SBS reporter who is watching this closely tweeted this.

Scott McIntyre ‏@mcintinhos 9m 9 minutes ago
    Latest on the Iran/Iraq situation: a decision from FIFA is expected this afternoon, Aus time. The entire Iranian side is still in Australia.

Comment

Ajab mosibati shodeh in dastan

Comment

afternoon?? this is going to be a long day
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

where n how you guys get the confirmed news from ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!! OMFG BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW IF HAPPENS !

Comment

wait a second, this afternoon if it's 03:00 am in Austria, what time is it in Australia??
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Everyone knows I'm the eternal optimist on these boards, and I try to avoid being negative, but I recommend we all cool our heads, and be prepared for AFC screwing us again.

When it comes to TM, I trust our players to play to their full potential and I have faith in CQ. Off the field, I have very little faith in AFC or FIFA doing anything even close to being "right."

So yes, everyone, let's dance if we get a positive result, but don't be too sad if we don't. We should know that we are dealing with snakes here.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Latest on the Iran/Iraq situation: a decision from FIFA is expected this afternoon, Aus time. The entire Iranian side is still in Australia.
                I will be happy to make it by the time it's afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                  wait a second, this afternoon if it's 03:00 am in Austria, what time is it in Australia??
                  They're 10 hours ahead.

Comment

I just bumped into Carlos Queiroz here in a Canberra chelo kababi, he says he is not sure about the meeting but he keeps on refreshing this thread on his iPhone to be updated, he refused to give me his PFDC username.
                    KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder what the Iraqis doing? I we get this I really wanna see that ahole forwards face
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                        Right now its 1pm in Sydney

Comment

They are +10 I think, so that makes 1300 there.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

It's already close to 1pm in Australia...grrrrr
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Khak tu saret Ben Williams !!!!! It's only because of you that we are in this stressful situation !!!

Comment

It's 12:55 PM, afternoon technically !
                                Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Working...
                                X