The question is should we sleep or not?
    Can someone call AFc and ask
    AFC taking an afternoon nap...

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Reza.Gh.Nou...type=1&theater
      there is still hope it seems

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Mind you, when I said Jahanbakhsh is going to score twice against Ajax he miraculously did. I say Iran is going to play against South Korea in the semi's.

Comment

just imagine,
          this moment..when Youness Mahmood, so snaky, so clever, first knowing to fix a yellow card for pooladi, everything planned, once williams show him yellow, he points out for pooladis second yellow card, and the moment he pointed out with the move of his two finger to williams, that he has two yellow cards, and now imagine the moment, from that two youness fingers, we move it to one big middle finger and show it back to them...one big chagho chelleeee middle finger right showing back to them, the iranian middle finger....
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Some of you people are so emotional and keep flooding the thread. If you need sleep then sleep. Regardless of what you do at this point the decision will be made.

Comment

I love seeing Arabs struggle to find loopholes and realize where they went wrong. It's probably one of the most beautiful sights ever.

Achieved Goals:

Ruined Iraq's happiness
              Formed a new deathwish for Iraq in WCQ
              Made AFC sweat hard
              Showed Iranian internet dominance
              Guaranteed demoralized Iraqi side

Comment

Go home Iraq! You don't deserve to be there.

Comment

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

fuck it I'm going to sleep! Cant stay up more didn't sleep anything last night either. neither on thursday. Someone in america take over the twitter duty! Good night

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                      The question is should we sleep or not?
                      Can someone call AFc and ask
                      I think dey are busy eatin lizards

Comment

Originally posted by sycho67 View Post
                        I just bumped into Carlos Queiroz here in a Canberra chelo kababi, he says he is not sure about the meeting but he keeps on refreshing this thread on his iPhone to be updated, he refused to give me his PFDC username.
                        my money is on Doctor Doom
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Thinking about the changes AFC has to make to accomodate this:

1) Game time must be changed, surely.
                          2) Iraqi tickets have to be refunded.
                          3) Promotions and such on social media and tv advertisements have to be revoked.
                          4) Questions will be asked of why this wasn't caught earlier.
                          5) Jordan and Palestine can get involved and ask for legal action.
                          6) Basically its a clusterfuck...

Do you think AFC will do all that to achieve justice for us? I'm optimistic, just not holding my breath. But like you guys, I'm up refreshing every moment.

Comment

I have one person in USA that when have a news send me in watsupp because I really need to leave the computer and sleep for tomorrow morning go work
                            Have a good time brothers

Remember this words for ever "Iran is the best, Iraq is shit, AFC is a camel" Thank you

Comment

COMME ONN !!! AFC FIFA has alrwady f****** confirmed the doping its not such a complicated decision so save us the agony of waiting please

Comment

If we make it to the semi-final, I will personally book a flight to Tikrit to poop on saddam hussein's grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X