BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Highly doubt FIFA didn't inform the Iraqi Football Federation. Plus, the submitted the same information to AFC prior to the game. So two major organizations must have f^^$ed up major, for the Iraqi football federation not to have known.

Don't forget, it's always the job of the individual country's federation to insure their players are eligible to play, even if no one else told them anything,
    Exactly. They cannot baby teams to know which players of theirs they can play or not play.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Armani View Post
      LOL at Iraqi's on dope and Ben Williams on their side taking pride in a win against 10-men after 120 minutes.
      You mean after pks.

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
        LOL at Iraqi's on dope taking pride in a win against 10-men after 120 minutes.
        that's their nature. They used mustard gas and other chemicals against our soldiers during the war, when all those chemicals were and are banned. but they cheated and used it against our soldiers and civilians. our army never did such a thing, even though the iraqis deserved it, that tells you everything you need to know about these two nation.

Comment

are we just being emotional and getting excited by the news read only on PFDC.. other then PFDC and one australian news agency which does not seem like a big news outlet I have not seen this any where. I just feel that I am setting myself up for dissapointment... where did FIFA or afc say he was positively tested and was ineligible ?
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Allowing Iraq to continue will certainly add to the perception (rightly) that FIFA/AFC/Football can be bought/haggled/manipulated. It's time for FIFA/AFC to come clean, admit the mea culpa, and make things right: Iran must replace Iraq in the semi-finals for FIFA/AFC to have any future legitimacy.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              are we just being emotional and getting excited by the news read only on PFDC.. other then PFDC and one australian news agency which does not seem like a big news outlet I have not seen this any where. I just feel that I am setting myself up for dissapointment... where did FIFA or afc say he was positively tested and was ineligible ?
              The journey is the destination
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                that's their nature. They used mustard gas and other chemicals against our soldiers during the war, when all those chemicals were and are banned. but they cheated and used it against our soldiers and civilians. our army never did such a thing, even though the iraqis deserved it, that tells you everything you need to know about these two nation.
                Oh and also let's not forget them bombing civilian targets.

Comment

This is a link:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player

-----------

Guys, I went on Twitter, outside a few, there isn't much traction on #IraqiDoping #AsianCupJustice ... what the hell guys? It takes 2 seconds to post this on your social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    The journey is the destination
                    Forget the journey, I want justice! We deserve to go through after a player uses performance-enhancing drugs to get ahead.

Guys, on your Twitter and Facebook, make sure you @afcasiancup @FIFAcom - otherwise, they won't get your message!!

Comment

Come on guys, moar, moar.

#AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        Come on guys, moar, moar.

#AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping
                        INDEED MORE!

Comment

https://twitter.com/hashtag/AsianCupJustice?src=hash

https://twitter.com/hashtag/IraqiDoping?src=hash

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

There no way they will reverse the result of the game

We are all emotional and hopelessly dreaming

Comment

Just posted it on the twitter I never use. Keep us updated on any way we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                There no way they will reverse the result of the game

We are all emotional and hopelessly dreaming
                                Either you fight for what you believe in or you lose. Get rich or die trying!

Comment

Working...
                                X