No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These players and this nation deserves better. We have Ashkha http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13421

Let there be Labkhandha.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Forget about UEFA, if they don't accept us I'd rather join Oceania and play the likes of Tahiti and Fiji if that means we won't get screwed.
      I agree. at least then we will have some peace of mind.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Forget about UEFA, if they don't accept us I'd rather join Oceania and play the likes of Tahiti and Fiji if that means we won't get screwed.
        Remember the pearl necklaces a team from that confederation I think it was, brought for their opponents at the Brazil confederations cup? They seem to be humans, unlike Arab opponents..

Comment

Originally posted by تیم ملی ایران View Post
          is it okay i just use your msg. ? ill post that on my karim ansarifard page from long ago, havent update it in a long time. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karim...F/284146828989

Yeah ofcourse, I copied it from Zamboor.

Comment

Comment

I just tweeted using my wife and my friends twitter account to post those. Call your mum, dad, sister, ammeh, khaleh, daie to post it on twitter NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                Feel sorry for Iraq, would've rather seen this happen vs Saudis etc. The moral in the Iraqi team must be very low now and even if they get to play vs S. Korea, wonder whether they can be 100%
                Also would our TM have enough time to prepare for South Korea?
                Either outcome would suck for both TM and the Iraqis. No matter which of the two moves on, I hope they get to win the cup.
                **As for me, I have decided to not watch any live game anymore...That loss few years ago vs Bahrain did it for me.
                Who the hell cares about Iraq? Really, isn't all these hate messages by them towards everything Iran-related not enough to see that they hate us?

Let's finally have some empathy towards our own player who were crying on the field because there was a huge injustice done against them. Do you feel sorry for them too?

They cheated. Nothing to feel sorry about, how many of them are on dope? Why are we Iranians sometimes so naive?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Remember the pearl necklaces a team from that confederation I think it was, brought for their opponents at the Brazil confederations cup? They seem to be humans, unlike Arab opponents..
                  I would love to play against likes of New zealand. have you seen the haka dance that new zealanders do before matches? it's the coolest thing ever.

Comment

I'd much rather be a part of UEFA & maybe even Oceania, but I don't see it happening under our current islamic regime.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

That motherfucker Salam Shaker who applaud the ref when he gave red to Pooladi and Yaser Kasim who should have had a straight red because of punching Haghighi

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                        maybe twitter is blocked for Iranians in Iran?
                        trust me all of them got ways around it

Comment

7 hours left til we get verdict. The clock is going so slow right now

Comment

No offense peeps, and I love the camaraderie / sense of community here...but I really think y'all are wasting your time. No amount of media coverage is going to influence AFC's decision. They're not interested in good PR moves.

We have a minimal chance (<1%) at best of reversing this decision.
                            Last edited by faraz; 01-24-2015, 10:31 AM.
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

AFC asks Team Melli to extent its stay by 24 hours

Comment

Threaten AFC by saying that if they don't disqualify Iraq Hashem is going to pay them a visit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X