No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys regardless of their judgment we will not lose momentum, we need to pass the message that they can't mess with our team meli anymore
    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

i can't sleep at all guys i got energy shooting out of my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        i can't sleep at all guys i got energy shooting out of my eyes!
        I hope you have not been doping....we don't want you disqualified...

Comment

IFF on Iraqi doping

Comment

#ZamboorDoping

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              Keano, can you post a statement on Bia2 in regards to the situation and try to help get #afcasiancupjustice trending. Bia2 is a very large platform for gathering support in the limited time remaining.
              Sure Nader jaan. Damet garm for pointing out!

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
                I hope you have not been doping....we don't want you disqualified...
                LOL no boy only if chai counts as doping. I guess it does though doesn't it?

Comment

Holy crap! I was going to take time off again from PFDC after this heartbreak and a friend of mine told me about yet another scandal regarding our match. I come back on pfdc to see 100 pages of effort. You guys are truly awesome. Whether they reverse their decision and disqualify Iraq or not, the least we can do is try. At least this way we have no second doubts. Also, even if this doesn't work, AFC clowns will be damn sure to think twice next time they try and rob TM. You guys are truly good fans and very dedicated. I am going to starting sending my emails and time to make a twitter account and support this cause.

Comment

In moments like this, I wish I was working for FIFA.

Comment

loos like we should here about the AFC decision right about now, as Kafashian said.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Sure Nader jaan. Damet garm for pointing out!
                        Mamnoon!!!

Comment

Comment

it's still 3 AM in tehran, they said the announcements will be at 4 AM tehran time and after it

Comment

Just imagine what we could've done if we started this straight after the game...
                              Nevertheless, keep at it guys, you never know, maybe just once a decision comes out in our favour!

Comment

Page One Hunna

Comment

Working...
                                X