No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does anyone want to help organize postannouncement Iranian Mafia activities?

Comment

Guy regardless of the results keep your heads up!

What a day it has been.

I think today isn't just about getting a result and getting through to the semis.

It is much much deeper than that, its trying to prove and show the world the organisational flaws, bias and inconsistencies of AFC. I hope we never forget.

Comment

There's definitely something strange about this, no other source other than iranian sources are reporting this and the Iraqi's aren't even bothered with this.

Fingers crossed this goes our way, but no matter what the result is, the way our community stepped up is definitely amazing.

I vote everyone gets a Member of the month/year badge.

Comment

Latest update, or rumor?
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

I do not believe in god or anything to pray ....

However, I shall give my positive energies and I promise to be thankful to whatever energies if this goes our way. Therefore, I shall shut my mouth up on the negativity (I always said .... ) and wait...

Cheers all,

PROUD OF YOU ALL. WHAT A GREAT UNITED COMMUNITY!

That is why the Asia hates us .. Our determination ....
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Guys whatever the result might be it aint over until i say its over.!

Comment

20 minutes.

Comment

apparently Iranian fans in Canberra are in and around TM hotel and are cheering them

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...85%D9%84%D9%8A

Comment

http://youtu.be/rz7d-KyrOpU?t=4m35s

Comment

WHEN YOU GOOGLE:
                      IRAQ DOPING SCANDLE

YOu get 63000 results....the Top one is ours.

Comment

متن نامه ارسالی ایران به فیفا در مورد عبدالزهرا
                        فدراسيون فوتبال ايران در سپتامبر 2014 (مهرماه 1393) نامه اي به فدراسيون بين المللي فوتبال فيفا ارسال کرده است که در آن به روشني قيد شده نتيجه تست دوپينگ علا عبدالزهرا بازيکن تراکتور مثبت بوده است.
                        بنابر تست دوپینگ بازیکن عراقی الاصل تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی تبریز که در لیگ ایران به بازی مشغول بوده است (نمونه ردیف 246873 ارسالی به آزمایشگاه کلن آلمان توسط نادوی ایران)، در هشتم آگوست 2014؛ نمونه تست این بازیکن مثبت اعلام شده است و این بازیکن از ماده ممنوعه متیل هگزان آمین استفاده کرده است.
                        بنابراین با توجه به اینکه این بازیکن تابعیت ایرانی ندارد و در ایران ساکن نیست و در حال حاضر به تیم پلیس عراق پیوسته است، با در نظر داشتن ماده 15ـ3 ـ 1وادا (سازمان جهانی مبارزه با دوپینگ)، که می تواند روی فرآیند تصمیم گیری تاثیرگذار باشد، برای گرفتن تصمیمات مقتضی، مدارک مورد نیاز که به پیوست ارسال شده را ملاحظه فرمائید.

Comment

hey everyone I just joined this thread and there's 105 pages, I can't go through all of them

Can someone do me a favour and sum up the situation?

If I'm correct the AFC is about to announce something about the Iraq game, right?

I'm kinda pessimistic on the issue though, I doubt they'll disqualify Iraq

Comment

Verdict can come out any given moment...

Comment

lol even the Fifa World Cup Facebook page is being spammed with Iran 3-0 Iraq comments

Comment

Where the hell is the verdict going to come from???

Comment

Working...
                                X