No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement is coming. I feel very nervous.

Comment

This better not be some sort of story making by IFF, most people would remember they said the exact same thing about Iraqi doping when our Olympic team was disqualified against Iraq. But that story got nowhere.

Comment

The fact that most news agencies have not published the story shows AFC is planning to silently kill the issue.
        We shouldn't allow that to happen! Come on guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          apparently Iranian fans in Canberra are in and around TM hotel and are cheering them

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...لي
          Thanks for the news bro. I'm glad everyone's on top of this. Khastegi ro az delemoon dar miareh. My back is killing for sitting straight for 10 hours!

Comment

hopefully is good. either way we should hold our heads high and be proud for what we have done yesterday on the field and today on the internet.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I say Welcome to our 712 guests reading this thread

Comment

This reminds me of those months of waiting for CQ to officially become our coach again after the world cup..

Comment

This is starting to seem more like Iranian Media and IFF playing with people's feelings. As though the mental roller coaster we went through during the match wasn't enough. Now they are torturing us with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                    The fact that most news agencies have not published the story shows AFC is planning to silently kill the issue.
                    We shouldn't allow that to happen! Come on guys!
                    That why we should keep this momentus and keep in flooding them all after.

Comment

United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

http://www.the-afc.com/news

refreshing this shit 30 times per minute

Comment

Where are we expecting the news to come from? Afc is already promoting Iraq v. S. Korea...I hope we aren't getting strung along...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I can put this new in Big Newspaper of portugal and TV. Who think is good idea ?

Comment

What website will be announcing official result of the decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                I say Welcome to our 712 guests reading this thread
                                Welcome fayediyee nadareh..pasho chayee dorost kon.

Comment

Working...
                                X