No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian cups twitter page just posted this pic, fml these bastards are gonna kill us again

Comment

I genuinely don't know where to check?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
        can a swedish member please translate??

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20213054.ab
        It doesnt provide anything new other than what we already know, that Iran filed a complaint for Iraq using a player who was allegedly tested positive for doping when playing for an iranian club. It says that there will be a verdict on Sunday on wheterthis player will be suspended or not, also that Iran might be awarded the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
          can a swedish member please translate??

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20213054.ab
          It says Iraq can be disqualified and for Iran to advance but nothing is confirmed yet.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

GUYS DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Just so you know with what kind of corrupted bunch you are dealing with,

While FIFA has fully reported the mistake of the Aussie Scumbag ref and has go on with the details of Queiroz's anger and disappointment. The ARAB FEDERATION COMMITTE (AFC) in its report has totally ignored the facts and events of the game and has shown in a way like Queiroz was very happy with the game.

READ IT FOR YOURSELF...

And you will kind of guess what is going to happen. We shall exit from these scumbags corrupted federation along with Uzbekistan and leave them in their rotten cornered seats ... I bet with you, Qatar world cup will also be canceled, mark my word
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Lets see what excuses AFC come up with

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                8 minutes left
                happy new year!!!

even if we lose 5/0 against korea i will be happy!

Comment

5 minutes, this is hell

Comment

and the winner is.. Iran!!!!

(I hope)

Comment

GUYS DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Just so you know with what kind of corrupted bunch you are dealing with,

While FIFA has fully reported the mistake of the Aussie Scumbag ref and has go on with the details of Queiroz's anger and disappointment. The ARAB FEDERATION COMMITTE (AFC) in its report has totally ignored the facts and events of the game and has shown in a way like Queiroz was very happy with the game.

READ IT FOR YOURSELF...

http://www.the-afc.com/ir-iran-asian...ter-final-exit

And you will kind of guess what is going to happen. We shall exit from these scumbags corrupted federation along with Uzbekistan and leave them in their rotten cornered seats ... I bet with you, Qatar world cup will also be canceled, mark my word
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Final verdict is out

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Final verdict is out
                          WHAT??
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

WHAT IS IT THEN

Comment

How do u even know that the news will come at this ceratin time?
                              Maybe they will announce it in 2 or 3 hours!
                              sigpicLight travels faster than sound, thats why some people appears bright until you hear them speak

Comment

Guys pls relax. We never got anything from them therefor don't hope for too much. This case is very strong but they can ignore as we have almost no friends to back us up and I'm sure Korea doesn't want us either but we can prove a point and show them what real fans mean like we did in their stadiums. Be happy and proud that we are Iranians and support our causes.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X