BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its looks like the players are all packed up to leave.as well usually if there is breaking news of some sort the federation says they will be holding a press conference.Since its a close door meeting its most likely the player will be fined and suspended,No way in hell AFC will give iran the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've waited too long. Going to the gym to get my mind off it.

Comment

afc has always ruled against Iran and i dont think this will change.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
          Its looks like the players are all packed up to leave.as well usually if there is breaking news of some sort the federation says they will be holding a press conference.Since its a close door meeting its most likely the player will be fined and suspended,No way in hell AFC will give iran the win.

Yeah they are all packed up to leave for Sydney, because we are the rightful semifinalists.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post

I agree. Arabs won't let it happen. Too much bribery. I think UAE is going to win the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
              I am I the only one who wants to slap pouladi?
              Nah definately not. Ma hazerim!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                It's a fight between the heart and the brain. Our logic system says we're out and we gotta go home, but something in our heart keeps saying believe in that 0,00000001% and thats what everyone is doing.
                thats good and all but if logic and facts show that nothing will come out of it, you will only set yourself up for disappointment. Obviously, we were the better team and it was unjust but thats soccer and its happened a 1000 times. FIFA is corrupt and will be until it is destroyed and rebuilt.

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt, I dont know what website this is from....but it says Iran 3 Iraq 0 ....

http://s3.postimg.org/5dfzhb18x/Capture33.png

Comment

Come home to see this thread at 120 pages..... you guys are all G's.

If we get what we rightfully deserve, which is a place in the semi final, im expecting 120 more pages. lets go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Take this with a grain of salt, I dont know what website this is from....but it says Iran 3 Iraq 0 ....

we should wait for more reputable sources

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

.... :bs:

Comment

finger crossed

Comment

baba jan dige kewnam pare shod, baba een AFC lanati!!!
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                              .... :bs:
                              photshoped! is being sent through line and viber inside iran.

Comment

I'm almost more hopeful, now that it has gone past the deadline. A "no change in status quo" announcement would been much easier to make and I think would have been made already. Any other announcement is obviously going to have serious implications and lots of parties have to be notified.

Comment

Working...
                                X