Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"our blayer is not dobing"

Comment

ey khoda, hasn't this stupid board meeting finished yet??? It's been well over an hour
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        Just when I read "Arab officials" I have to puke
        I can just imagine them saying "The Bersians say the Blayer was dobing? What is dobing? Can we see Mr. Bouraligangi?"

Comment

Guys, don't have your hopes up. Do whatever you have to do with the rest of your days. Our chances are less than 1%, only the combined optimisms of our Iranian blood is keeping this thread going, but let's stop fooling ourselves, even the player was actually doped, the Iraqi federation had no knowledge of this, hence Afc will never go as far as punishing the team, they will punish the player.

As someone said earlier, the player had never been formally suspended, so Iraq will can hardly be held accountable. Unless Kafashian throws a few big bags of cash on AFC directors' tables...
          KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
            مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال دریافت نامه از فیفا مبنی بر تایید دوپینگی بودن بازیکن تیم ملی عراق را رد کرد.

امیرحسین حسینی عصر امروز شنبه در گفتگو با خبرنگار مهر ضمن بیان این مطلب افزود: فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال تاکنون هیچ نامه*ای مبنی بر دوپینگی بودن بازیکن عراق و یا تغییر نتیجه دیدار با ایران به فدراسیون فوتبال اعلام نکرده و همانطور که در اخبار قبلی اعلام شده بود، نشست مسئولان کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا روز یکشنبه برای بررسی این موضوع تشکیل و رای نهایی اعلام خواهد شد.

وی با بیان اینکه منتظر نشست روز یکشنبه هستیم خاطرنشان کرد: فدراسیون فوتبال ایران مدارک کامل در خصوص دوپینگ این بازیکن عراقی که شامل اعلام به وی در زمان مقرر، تایید دریافت این اعلام توسط بازیکن، اعلام به مراجع ذیصلاح، نادو و فیفا می*شود را به فدراسیون جهانی و کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا ارسال کرده که رسید اعلام وصول این مدارک نیز در فدراسیون موجود است.
            Source?

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              The same way we knew Iran would breeze past Iraq right?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves again and wait for an official announcement!
              Which we would have, had the referee not robbed us and sent Pouladi off (2 non-existent yellows)
              We were dominating the match before that red card.

Comment

Guys great work to all so proud to be part of this community.
                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  he only drank a bebsi and a bebberoni bizza
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If this is true why doesn't asian cup website and fifa not reporting on it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Funny thing, my wife predicted this game to end 3-0 when we scored the 1st goal. Even after the game finishe, she said I can't believe the result wasn't 3-0 for Iran. Could it be?!

Comment

Why does PFDC have so many guest? What is stoping you guys from joining and making an account? This is like tv for visitors

Comment

engar barmigardan be iran...
                          bacheha tu facebook migan
                          Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Blue_Lover View Post
                            Even when we lost, my heart was telling me otherwise. I'm so hopeful, fingers are crossed!
                            My heart feels hopeful like yours, because I know even if this verdict doesn't go in our favor we will be a force to be reckoned with in the 2018 world cup and will achieve big things.

Comment

Originally posted by sycho67 View Post
                              Guys, don't have your hopes up. Do whatever you have to do with the rest of your days. Our chances are less than 1%, only the combined optimisms of our Iranian blood is keeping this thread going, but let's stop fooling ourselves, even the player was actually doped, the Iraqi federation had no knowledge of this, hence Afc will never go as far as punishing the team, they will punish the player.

As someone said earlier, the player had never been formally suspended, so Iraq will can hardly be held accountable. Unless Kafashian throws a few big bags of cash on AFC directors' tables...
                              Typically countries caught fielding eligible players don't know. Same happened to our Olympic team. Did Mansourian know? Course not. If it does go through it'll be funny how we'll get Iraq back after that whole fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                                engar barmigardan be iran...
                                bacheha tu facebook migan
                                which facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X