Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about 1 pm in Australia.

Comment

I just dont see them kicking Iraq out...I keep playing it out in my head but the issue I come back to is the fact that its against an ARAB team.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        Khak tu saret Ben Williams !!!!! It's only because of you that we are in this stressful situation !!!
        I'm honestly glad I'm not in Australia otherwise I would track that guy down and beat the hell out of him

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          I'm honestly glad I'm not in Australia otherwise I would track that guy down and beat the hell out of him
          I'm really quite surprised he made it out of the stadium without a scratch. I probably would have done a pro wrestling dive onto him when he was exiting the tunnel.

Comment

I still have a good feeling about this guys!!! Positive energy.

Comment

I bet those guys in AFC are watching us on PFDC and are not making an announcement on purpose just to get a cheap laugh.

Comment

why don't they just make the announcement so we can get on with our lives?!?

Comment

KAFASHIANE BA GHEYRAT, HEMAYAT HEMAYAT

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I still have a good feeling about this guys!!! Positive energy.
                    Kiarash, you are the only person more optimistic than me lol. Whenever we get our hopes too high, especially in a situation with Arabs, we are usually screwed. Let's keep our heads cool. The decision probably won't be out for another 5 hours.

Comment

I guess if they put us through, they have to change the date and repay Iraqi fans for their tickets- can't have the same time and date playing iran- SK!!??
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Afternoon when?
                        Im going batshit crazy over here!

Soon my sleep deprivation will turn into a serious psychosis!!

Comment

fcking hell. this aint gonna happen guys, im off to bed. mokhlese hamegi

Comment

The question is should we sleep or not?
                            Can someone call AFc and ask
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Kiarash, you are the only person more optimistic than me lol. Whenever we get our hopes too high, especially in a situation with Arabs, we are usually screwed. Let's keep our heads cool. The decision probably won't be out for another 5 hours.
                              The players are sitting in hotel waiting, how is it possible to keep people waiting for 5 hours? Not even CIA does that to terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                I guess if they put us through, they have to change the date and repay Iraqi fans for their tickets- can't have the same time and date playing iran- SK!!??
                                move the fixture to tuesday?
                                this is all a mess.. god knows what TM is feeling now.
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X