No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are eating desert and will tell us what happened after tea with baklava!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      so many if's, I've lost count! If only Ben Williams got the flu, if only pouladi stood up faster, if only!
      Man, when Amiri hit the post I closed my laptop and tried to sleep. Had to wake up in 2.5 hours time. It took me an hour to fall sleep b/c I was going through the "what ifs" in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        only if this Vahid Amiri didn't hit the post.. we would be having a great time now!!
        LOL. Or if Pouladi's sarbazi issue was not resolved!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          LOL. Or if Pouladi's sarbazi issue was not resolved!
          LMFAO

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

If the through ball to pooladi wasn't made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

is this press conference in 10 minutes real? or is it going to be delayed another 2-3 hours.

Comment

If we have press conference now, and press conference for korea vs. xxxx is also soon, probably means iraq go to match press conference, and we go our press conference.....(
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

If Dejagah had more power in his header against Arg
                  If Gucci angled his header more...

Comment

Everything you need to know about this issue for those just tuning in:

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/931105021...B1%D8%A7%D9%82

Comment

any arabic speaking member can translate? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...J9oYXwE0n&_rdr

Comment

stop this ''if'' phrases. bloodily disturbing

Comment

it's who does the press conference first Iran or Iraq??..therefore IFF will jump to grab it before Iraq :-)
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            If the through ball to pooladi wasn't made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Then Williams the scumbag would have found something else as he was bought to do so .....
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Exactly, probably a good idea. Where will the conference take place? Australia or Iran?

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...J9oYXwE0n&_rdr

This is a video by Ala Abdul Zahra posted a few minutes ago...he is basically saying after the recent situation, he is never interested in going back to Iran and suggesting all Iraqi players leave Iranian league.

Comment

Working...
                                X