No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baba without Pooladi it will be hard to win it against Korea. He is our top-3.

Hamin ke Iran ta inja holesh daad khoobe = a good hammer on AFC's head not to mess with us anymore ... man ke raftam bekhaabam, harchi baada baad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAli View Post
      Baba without Pooladi it will be hard to win it against Korea. He is our top-3.

Hamin ke Iran ta inja holesh daad khoobe = a good hammer on AFC's head not to mess with us anymore ... man ke raftam bekhaabam, harchi baada baad.
      ok let's play fun hypothetical. if the match didn't happen and we win by 3-0 forfeit. is pooladi still suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
        ok let's play fun hypothetical. if the match didn't happen and we win by 3-0 forfeit. is pooladi still suspended?
        Nope he'll be eligible against Korea if this were to happen.

Comment

no. he would be available for the semi final if this was the case.

Comment

I still crack about the iranians on "ben williams" facebook from baltimore talking shit.

Comment

913 guests says a lot about this thread. so it must be important as hell.. hope for it to be the greatest thread on PFDC ever. amen :-)
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Jan View Post
                Nope he'll be eligible against Korea if this were to happen.
                that is how I'd take it too - as the match didn't happen so the cards didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                  I already posted that
                  I think the voting has to be made in every case they handle in order to put an end to the meeting, doesnt necesarly mean they are voting against the case atleast not in this round of talks. One team is going to get 100 procent of the votes and that team is Iran!

Comment

it's 7:41 am and I'm still awake...faghad khaastam begam manam hastam

Comment

If 3-0 goes to our favor then pooladi is in and williams goes to hell.

Comment

Comment

Baba man bayad beram sare kaar, #afc begin dige!!!

Bigli Bigli

Comment

Omg, I have been refreshing so many time now that I am going crazy, please!!! just give the answer!!!
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                I think the voting has to be made in every case they handle in order to put an end to the meeting, doesnt necesarly mean they are voting against the case atleast not in this round of talks. One team is going to get 100 procent of the votes and that team is Iran!
                                I love this kid's confidence!

Comment

Working...
                                X