Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to Daniel Davari?

Comment

I agree that pouladi was at fault for that second yellow card. He left his foot in late towards the goalkeeper when he already had the ball and then went down like he was shot by a M24...if he didn't do that the ref wouldn't have any excuse to send him off.
      Also lets not kid ourselves, we lost in penalties fair and square, one can speculate for ever how the game would pan out if pouladi was not sent off.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        You guys never fully read a post. I said we played bee gheyrat after our 1st goal until iraq scored their 2nd. Thats when our gheyrat kicked in and i admire them for that but too little too late. We shouldve buried the game in first half. We scored and iraq sucked and instead of scoring a 2nd we slowed the game down and decided to hold the ball for 65min til the clock runs out. Thats what pissed me off. We handed the game to them. Sure we fought to make a come back but we shouldve never let those fukks even have a chance. Its like the story of rostam o sohrab...we reacted way too late.
        We played with gheyrat for 120 minutes (minus some moments but that is natural).

The red card took it out of the boys for a little but they came back and came back hard. Just because we didn't score again in normal time does not mean we did not try. It was bloody hot out there and players had to cover for each other.

Hosseini was everywhere winning all the high balls. Ando and Nek protected our back 4 tremendously and the forward players were constantly tracking back to help out the defense.

I couldn't be more happy of the boys and their heart to challenge when 1 man down for 70 minutes.

I guess I am a glass half full kind of guy and there is always glass half empty Iranians. At times it seems like our culture to be pessimists but damn I am proud of the majority or Iran supporters and for once appreciating our boys even in defeat.

Comment

Working...
        X