No announcement yet.

I am proud of you PFDC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many people have told me during the past 15 years why I would care this much for team Melli? am I crazy? have I lost it? why spend my precious life updating a sport website? why would I spend most of time of my life here? hard to understand..but..

but the truth is not TM alone that has kept me here but the real fans YES.... YOU, who have stuck with me for all these years and kept this site alive is making me go.

The incredible energy that made me feel that I am not alone has helped me believe it is possible for us to have a corner for ourselves. Something nobody can take away from us.

Many people did a lot here but Martin-Reza before anyone else believed in me and his vision was alongside mine and I saw it from his first post. he was much less emotional than every Iranian I had met, so because I knew us very well, I wanted to build a community that was more reasonable than emotional and martin was a great choice as everyone knows by now and of course all the mods who worked very hard to keep this site alive and those who are not even here anymore made PFDC what it is today.

I would NOT be able to do this alone. we are a true community and have been through a lot together which makes us the very best friends. many of our friends who are closer than PFDC to us (meaning friends in real life) , are not aware of our love for TM or we might never tell them what we discuss here. We only talk freely here without a consequence and this is where we are ourselves yes our real selves.

I have done many things in my life that I am proud of because of my past but creating PFDC is definitely one of my brightest ideas in my entire life for sure because there was a huge lack for a place where all of us who weren't much welcome in the new Iran, were feeling at home here on PFDC. Including myself. PFDC is not just a thing for me but an everyday thing. so go figure out how much I must love it. dame hamatoon garm.. chakere harchi Irooni ham hastam.

We Iranians need some LOVE that's the only thing that is missing and in PFDC we have tried to give you exactly that. cheers.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^

Thank you WEBBIE for all your dedication and hard work for the Iranian football community.
      We are 2nd to none when it comes to Iranian Football!

And Martin is an amazing guy. Always calm and measured in his judgements. And is also a very good futsal player, I can confirm that!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Man I have to say, I truly love PFDC. I've checked the website almost every day since 2001 or so, and I can't believe it's been almost 15 years. We have shared so much. No one in the world understands what its like to be a hardcore TM fan, to wake up in the middle of the night to watch obscure football matches on an unreliable internet stream. Being a TM fan goes to the root of our identities...it implicates our pride, our passion, our insecurities, our strengths, our ability to be such a divided and prideful people at times, while at other times coming together selflessly to defend our beloved Iran.

team melli has caused me a lot of heartbreak over the years. but i know that one of these days - maybe when i have a kid of my own, maybe when i'm an old man - team melli will give us that iconic victory that will make all these bitter days worthwhile.

proud of this community. long live PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Many people did a lot here but Martin-Reza before anyone else believed in me and his vision was alongside mine and I saw it from his first post. he was much less emotional than every Iranian I had met, so because I knew us very well, I wanted to build a community that was more reasonable than emotional and martin was a great choice as everyone knows by now and of course all the mods who worked very hard to keep this site alive and those who are not even here anymore made PFDC what it is today.
          Lol, less emotional? We unfortunately never watched a Team Melli match together, if you did you would think otherwise .

But damet garm Kamran jan, for everything.

You are one of the most inspiring people I've been fortunate enough getting to know and it's a shame we never met in "real" life yet.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            many people have told me during the past 15 years why I would care this much for team Melli? am I crazy? have I lost it? why spend my precious life updating a sport website? why would I spend most of time of my life here? hard to understand..but..
            but the truth is not TM alone that has kept me here but the real fans YES.... YOU, who have stuck with me for all these years and kept this site alive is making me go.
            The incredible energy that made me feel that I am not alone has helped me believe it is possible for us to have a corner for ourselves. Something nobody can take away from us.
            I would NOT be able to do this alone. we are a true community and have been through a lot together which makes us the very best friends. many of our friends who are closer than PFDC to us (meaning friends in real life) , are not aware of our love for TM or we might never tell them what we discuss here. We only talk freely here without a consequence and this is where we are ourselves yes our real selves.
            I have done many things in my life that I am proud of because of my past but creating PFDC is definitely one of my brightest ideas in my entire life for sure because there was a huge lack for a place where all of us who weren't much welcome in the new Iran, were feeling at home here on PFDC. Including myself. PFDC is not just a thing for me but an everyday thing. so go figure out how much I must love it. dame hamatoon garm.. chakere harchi Irooni ham hastam.
            We Iranians need some LOVE that's the only thing that is missing and in PFDC we have tried to give you exactly that. cheers.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

PFDC
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

It has always been difficult for me to write/post. I usually don't have much to say, although some others may disagree.

From following this web site for a long time before I became a "member", I always enjoyed and enjoy the topics and the discussions.

The unity that I saw after the game was awesome. Thank you guys. Life will go on, but you all should be proud of yourselves, and all of you should remember that PFDC provided the avenue for you to come come together!

I feel like I have come to a full circle in my life. From my first thread to today, I thank you PFDC and webmaster.
                I am not writing this to get "thank you" and what not. It is the truth on how I feel, as how I felt to begin with.

Not going to name names, but there are certain members whom I will cherish for the rest of my life. You did brighten my days! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& thank you PFDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for letting us come together far from HOME.

Did I write too much? Good god! :[
                I will regret it tomorrow. People that know will always know in their hearts, and some will NEVER know.

Thank you PFDC and thank you for providing the opportunity to be a part of it. Will never forget!

God bless you and hopefully we all have "brighter days and brighter future"

Comment

Working...
                X