But they will get what they deserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their cheating, corrupt and biased way of handling things is a pattern, and so they will be caught sooner or later.

We didn't emphasize enough on Bin Hammam getting the first portion of what he deserves back then when it happened, he's an exposed crook & zero now .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamme...es_expos.C3.A9

Sheikh Salman up next.

to be enjoyed by our German speaking members, not just because of the Swiss accent

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yksf6uIYWbY
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

You could tell by the way CQ talked in the post-match interview..something in the lines of "I've talked to Mr. Salman...but I want my career to continue...." that these mafia-AFC guys are crooks you can't mess with and wouldn't hesitate to destroy you

Comment

AFC is a joke! Discrimination and injustice are the only qualities they have.

I bet that even Japan wants to get out of this amateur AFC

Comment

Also forget all about Iran being the host nation for the next edition of AC2019. That will definitely go to UAE by the A(Arab)FC.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Oh they will get it, hard. Wait till June and WCQ, I simply can't wait for it to begin to watch their sufferment.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
              AFC is a joke! Discrimination and injustice are the only qualities they have.

I bet that even Japan wants to get out of this amateur AFC
              Yesterday I saw a video where Japanese members were in Iran to sign a corporation deal, we shall stand United against Arab Football Confederation!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                Also forget all about Iran being the host nation for the next edition of AC2019. That will definitely go to UAE by the A(Arab)FC.
                True, but even though they give it to Iran (against all odds) we dont have the infrastructure to host the tournament. Look at IPL teams, they barely have a training groud.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Yesterday I saw a video where Japanese members were in Iran to sign a corporation deal, we shall stand United against Arab Football Confederation!!!!
                  haha even the Japanese federation is pissed off. I can understand them!! Its better to give AFC to Arabs since they already own it and the other countries should create their own confederation. Unfortunately we cant join europe as kazakhstan did. As soon as they left this shit AFC they started to develop.
                  Now clubs like Shakhter Karagandy participate in european competitions like europa league.

Comment

Why exactly are they pissed? Lack of rest ahead of UAE?

Comment

What is the advantage for us? 3 generations of our footballers have already missed winning the cup because of corrupt AFC. If AFC was a proper organisation, it would have surely been running by a Japanese. And if Fifa was a proper organisation a German like Beckenbauer would be in its control.

Comment

Another good thing to do would be bringing banners and signs bashing AFC to every match possible. Sweden would be a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Another good thing to do would be bringing banners and signs bashing AFC to every match possible. Sweden would be a great start.
                          I agree! Can someone write a post in farsi and in english then ill translate it to swedish and post it on the event page Kiarash created that got the most people attenting

Comment

As I mentioned in another thread this is a losing battle. We simply do not have any influence in Asia and to top it off thanks to a bunch of filthy rishoos our image is nothing more than terrorists and trouble makers.

Forget about winning the AC or advancing to the 2nd round in the WC with the way things are.

Comment

Can someone explain please? How is it possible to leave AFC? How can we win Asian Cup or get to WC if we are not in AFC? It is not up to us when Iran is in Asia. Is it?
                              [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                              X