No announcement yet.

Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish foolad would move their ACL match to qazvin....no way he would make it out of there untouched.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I have confirmation my cousins will all be at the game.

Good luck Mr Williams. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Guys lets not be the country that are 'sore losers'.
        no that not called being sore losers, thats called not being "too sari khor"
        how often shall we tolerate this from corrupt AFC???!!!!

1988??? 1992??? 1996??? 2004???

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I support anyone wishing a life ban on BENJAMIN WILLIAMS!
        It was not Iraqs fault we lost. It was BENJAMIN WILLIAMS!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

highly doubt he will show up but if he does i hope someone shanks him.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
            If I'm being completely honest with myself, this is a fair comment. And look - I'm sincerely not trying to act above it all. I'm still incredibly pained / maddened by all of this just like the lot of you. I just can't justify spending so much of our mindshare, effort and resources on this stuff when those resources can be allocated elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.
            Well i would have agreed with you if our opponents are "letting go" with us but this was never the case in the past ... Remember every time we have lost, for the same reasons, while we won in the past ?

Comment

Benjamin Williams, do not come to Ahvaz this year. You are not welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                no that not called being sore losers, thats called not being "too sari khor"
                how often shall we tolerate this from corrupt AFC???!!!!

1988??? 1992??? 1996??? 2004???

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I support anyone wishing a life ban on BENJAMIN WILLIAMS!
                It was not Iraqs fault we lost. It was BENJAMIN WILLIAMS!

Comment

They would rather see life ban for Iran. I think it is time to tel the people that football is not fair. There are many Iranians
                  who get heart attack for football. AFC will not let us win any title.

Comment

The Scumbag's first yellow to Pooladi was also unjustified. Mark Bosnic even mentioned that "he gave the first yellow to Pouladi for virtually nothing".

Comment

I dont this guy but Im against a life time ban. I mean thats a bit harsh isnt it.

Comment

Williams is the epitome of shitty officiating and there's absolutely no reason he should be involved any further in international competitions (country or club). If the Aussie's wanna keep him for their A-league, that's their business, but a lifetime ban from international competitions is the least he deserves.

To those who think this was just one mistake in one game, it wasn't. He officiated 3 games in this tournament and made monumental errors in every single one - that's a 100% failure rate!

I hit the Socceroos fans during our Twitter campaign on Saturday, one of them came back and said something along the lines of I really feel your pain and wish you guys the best of luck, we've had to deal with this idiot for a while!

The general feel about this guy in Australia is that you have to suck up to him to get the calls. In other words, he's pretty clear about taking non-monetary bribes to change the results of a match! If that's not grounds for banning someone, I don't know what would be.

Comment

someone please put the two videos of Pooladi's second card and Sattar zareh against China.
                          The actions were so similar. The chinese guy fell and rolled on ground. Pooladi stayed motionless and the result was a a red card for sattar and a yellow for Pooladi.
                          The difference was not card type and the starter of the fight was Sattar in one case and Polladi in second.
                          That video will blow people's minds. I think that ref was also Aussie jackass.

Comment

Ask the advertisers to pull off ads for any game he will officiate.

Comment

here is some useful data. One can follow up and find the videos of the games he officated, then find the flaws and make a case for FIFA.

news:
                              Former Socceroos blast referee Ben Williams for 'embarrasing ...
                              www.smh.com.auhttp://<br /> nore useful:<br /> h..._%28referee%29
                              14-4-2014: Al Hilal - Bunyodkor (Round 16 Second Leg)[12]
                              2008 AFC U-19 Championship
                              10-11-2010: Iran - Bahrain11-1-2015: Iran - Bahrain (Group stage)(Quarter Final)[27]
                              This match ended with several objections against the controversial judgement of the referee which forced Iran to play about 80 minutes with 10 players. Experts believe that the referee was very error-prone in this game, and specially in a clash between Iraq goalkeeper and an Iranian player, mistakenly showed a second yellow card to the Iranian player and sent him off. This sparked the ire of millions of Iranian people who believed that their team would be the winner without this fault.[28][29]
                              This is the same guy who ignored giving yellow to bahraini who kicked Dej on the ground

Comment

Referee Ben Williams winning no fans in Asia
                                www.smh.com.auIn his first game of the tournament, Iran v Bahrain, Iran's coach Carlos Quiroz was fined for saying Williams "wasn't at the level of the game" while the Uzbeks would have been far more incensed following Sunday's game against Saudi Arabia. They faced being bundled out of the Cup when Williams awarded a very contentious penalty to Saudi Arabia before cautioning Vitaliy Denisov for a soft challenge - the first of his seven cards handed out that night. Saudi Arabia scored to make it 1-1 to gain advantage in the race to the quarter-finals. To make it worse for the Uzbeks, he controversially disallowed a goal by blowing for a foul as the ball was on the way into the net. Luckily Uzbekistan scored two late goals to win 3-1 and still progress to the second round.
                                http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...19-12tal1.html

so the referee acted as a snake

Comment

Working...
                                X