No announcement yet.

Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF should pursue Both cases, Ben Williams, and doping issue in courts. IR must stop paying these Arabs and use some of the money to hire top notch Lawyers to protect our rights.

Comment

I am not a psychiatrist but I swear just by looking at some pictures of this Williams guy, you can see he is mentally disturbed. Take a Look at these couple of pictures and judge yourself.

http://www.nacion.com/deportes/brasi...29_0098_14.jpg

https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/9Q...674623036w.jpg
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

I thought Australia joining AFC is a big plus for the league until this psycho ref name Williams showed up. Williams is a shame for Australia, is giving a bad name to Australia and they should ban him for life.

Comment

Guys, do you remember the 1-1 draw against South Korea in Azadi? He gave them a freekick even though it wasn't even a foul!! They scored a goal from this freekick. That means he also ruined our World Cup! If we'd win this match we would play in the WC 2010

Comment

Not only should he receive a lifetime ban but jail time for robbing the best Asian team, Iran, high probability of winning the Asian cup.

Australia and the AFC should feel ashamed by the lack of professionalism of Benjamin bache k00ni Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
              I am not a psychiatrist but I swear just by looking at some pictures of this Williams guy, you can see he is mentally disturbed. Take a Look at these couple of pictures and judge yourself.

LOL thank you for the laugh. I think his actions spoke louder than his face. Sorry mate, we don't read people's faces and give them a diagnosis...at least that wasn't part of my training.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Folks,

Come down for God's sake. This is really getting way beyond reasonable reaction to a referring mistake in a football game. It is not the end of the world. Like who cares really if we didn't win a football game.

We got a fucked up country, ruled by bunch of vultures are sucking up the blood of our nation and bringing us this low in every aspect of being a proud Iranian, now you are after Ben Williams to restore the pride of Persian. Think again and get a hold of yourself. May be if you put this much effort into freeing our country, Iran would be free some day soon ...

I am actually very disgusted by the way Iranians have reacted to Iran and Iraq match, the referring controversy, and complaint about Iraqi player. How much more let down is this thing going to bring us!

Our player acted stupid and unprofessionally, referee didn't know what he was doing, he made a mistake, we fought with 10 man and we lost. ... end of the story! Accept it like a man, like a strong man not a crying wolf.
                And .. stop attacking the poor guys facebook and swearing at his mother and sister ... you who are doing this, are making me and the rest of good Iranians look bad.

Comment

How old was this guy back in 1997 when Iran beat Australia in Melbourne? I have heard he has deep traumas after that match and up until several years later he has been suffering from bed wetting at nights. I think still up until today, he sleeps with a diaper...
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    Folks,
                    Come down for God's sake. This is really getting way beyond reasonable reaction to a referring mistake in a football game. It is not the end of the world. Like who cares really if we didn't win a football game.
                    We got a fucked up country, ruled by bunch of volutes who are sucking up the blood of our nation and bring us this low in every aspect of being a proud Iranian, now you are after Ben Williams to restore the pride of Persian.
                    Think again and get a hold of yourself. Behave civilized.
                    I am actually very disgusted by the way Iranians have reacted to Iran and Iraq match, the referring controversy, and complaint about Iraqi player. How much more let down is this thing going to bring us!
                    Our player acted stupid and unprofessionally, referee didn't know what he was doing, we fought with 10 man and we lost. ... end of the story! Accept it like a man, like a strong man not a crying wolf.
                    This post is full of nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      LOL thank you for the laugh. I think his actions spoke louder than his face. Sorry mate, we don't read people's faces and give them a diagnosis...at least that wasn't part of my training.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        This post is full of nonsense.
                        It is beyond nonsense. It is extreme!

Why do we always have to be so extreme in everything we do .... we live in a civilized world. We need to behave accordingly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          It is beyond nonsense. It is extreme!

Why do we always have to be so extreme in everything we do .... we live in a civilized world. We need to behave accordingly!
                          What you are saying is like being OK with getting punched in the face again and again by some stranger, but you should take it like a man!

Enough is enough. Time to stand up against AFC.

Comment

I must say iff are really surprising me now a days
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post

He definitely does resemble a nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                What you are saying is like being OK with getting punched in the face again and again by some stranger, but you should take it like a man!

Enough is enough. Time to stand up against AFC.
                                No, that is not what I am saying .. Please don't interpret my words in a wrong way. Read it again!

What I am saying is that acting in the manner we have been is not acceptable. Attacking Ben Williams and swearing at his mother or sister is uncivilized. What can we expect next ... Fatva for his head?

You want to stand up against AFC .. fine, do it in a right way.

The Arabs who are running afc are educated bunch, unlike the dysfunctional and yahoos we have running IFF. You better be prepared. Presenting half ass evidence to prove the Iraqi player doping case is reflecting negatively on us.

Comment

Working...
                                X