Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Honestly, if he's suspended for that I'm not even bitter anymore. Then I'd understand it was just horrendous refereeing and he got his punishment for it.

That AFC acts as if nothing happened bothers me.
    Brother you hit the nail on the head.

I want acknowledgement that this ref made a huge blunder. Unfortunately the ref does not look like the remorseful type.

I went to Team Mellis hotel the day after the loss and I swear on my mums life that more important that seeing the players I was really preying to god that I could see the ref come down the stairs. God only knows what I would have done.

"Because of a chip on your shoulder you have dashed the hopes of 80 million Iranians around the world. How dare you"

Comment

Guys The problem here is much deeper than Ben Williams. He is just a weed. You pull it out, several others will grow in its place. Remember the Scumbag Lebanese ref who robbed us from the trophy back in 04 or the incident in 96 where we were unjustly eliminated?

We have to solve the problem from the root. That is to take control of AFC just like we had before this stinking revolution. We will not get anywhere as long as we have no influence in the AFC.

Mark my words, Anytime in the future when we are potential champions, AFC will be screwing us again.

Comment

The entire Iraqi squad looked more "disturbed" to me than Ben. I mean, they knew they had no business lining up against Iran, and would only go through with some serious help from elsewhere. I firmly believe if Ben wasn't the ref of the match, we would have won the game 3-0 or 4-1...it was shaping up nicely for a beat down.
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I'm sorry for the kids who are in his school....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

he claimed in an interview he has iranian friends. also in the same interview his wife seemed pretty flattered by the iranian "havalehs" as she was giggling.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
              he claimed in an interview he has iranian friends. also in the same interview his wife seemed pretty flattered by the iranian "havalehs" as she was giggling.
              ey? by now I believe they were his friends...
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                Still doesn't justify his mental capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                  ey? by now I believe they were his friends...
                  she is pretty hot i almost left a comment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                    Still doesn't justify his mental capacity.
                    he is such a clumsy idiot that i almost dont hate him. his whole sequence of giving a second yellow running away then being told it is his second yellow then giving him the red was one of the most retarded things i ve seen, it almost looked innocent.

Comment

His Brother is Ben Laden. They just change name and familiyname

Comment

I hope karma gives you a red card in life mr. Ben konde Williams.

Comment

The most consistently annoying group of Iranian fans on any sport forum are always those who say everyone else should just take it easy. It's just a game they say.
                          Man, how about you just get the fuck lost. This TM is the culmination of millions of dollars being spent on each player individually. And hell no, it's not just a game. It's not a game for the players, and neither is it a game for the coaches and the training staff. Especially, for those players in pro clubs in Europe, they put their careers in jeopardy by being part of this team. As for the fans, we have invested lots of time and emotions over the years watching these players grow up to be part of TM. Maybe you haven't. So, go kick rocks you obnoxious jerks.

Comment

Comment

Not only life ban but also the following:

- to seek an eye doctor!
                              - to seek a psychiatrist to work on his short term memory. (good refs don't even forget after one week who they have handed yellow cards and how often).
                              - to return his FIFA, AFC, and Australian Federations ref. license.
                              - to give an official appology to the world football community for insulting our brain and knowledge of the game.
                              - to accompany TM on their flight to Tehran and serve them as a Flight Attendant, specially washing the Lavatory, each time a TM member visits the lavatory.

regards,
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Guys lets not be the country that are 'sore losers'. Japan had an even bigger embarrassment against UAE, but they're still humble and accepted the defeat.

Believe you me that Iraq will pay for this day, and Ben Williams will get the reception he deserves in Ahvaz if he shows up.

Again, there are conflicting reasons as to why Ben Williams made bad mistakes I. That game.

A lot of people think that the second yellow to pooladi was ridiculous, but credit to the referee that he was clamping down on simulation, which pooladi clearly showed with his dramatic fall to the ground as if he was hit by a bull dozer.

In my opinion, the wrong thing that Ben Williams did was that he was INCONSISTENT. After clamping down on pooladi's simulation, he then didn't give anything to the Iraqi that could've been given an Oscar as the worst actor in his effort of simulation.

It was the INCONSISTENCY in officiating that made it a bad day for him, not the yellow card to Pooladi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X