Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    someone please put the two videos of Pooladi's second card and Sattar zareh against China.
    The actions were so similar. The chinese guy fell and rolled on ground. Pooladi stayed motionless and the result was a a red card for sattar and a yellow for Pooladi.
    The difference was not card type and the starter of the fight was Sattar in one case and Polladi in second.
    That video will blow people's minds. I think that ref was also Aussie jackass.
    He was Lebanese.

Comment

people should also file a lawsuit against the idiot for his revenge against CQ.
      The prize of first place 3million dollars and also punitive damage for 75 million people...

Comment

^^ok, thanks.
        I meant to compare the result of the actions of the two referees. who pushed the other guy and who got yellow and who got red

In both cases the TM players were the victims of punishment although the instigator was different in each case

Comment

Does anyone have any examples similar to Pouladi's situation where a player gets pushed (ball out of play) and gets a yellow card for simulation? What I'm trying to get at is whether there's any precedence for this type of call.

Simulation rules were obviously intended for different purposes and I have seen this situation maybe 100 times, where either no action was taken or the offender was carded (not the player getting shoved).

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Does anyone have any examples similar to Pouladi's situation where a player gets pushed (ball out of play) and gets a yellow card for simulation? What I'm trying to get at is whether there's any precedence for this type of call.

Simulation rules were obviously intended for different purposes and I have seen this situation maybe 100 times, where either no action was taken or the offender was carded (not the player getting shoved).
            iran - china asian cup 2004. sattar zare was sent off for a small shove similar to iraqi GK's shove of pouladi and chinese player died there

Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I said it above:
              In one case the shover was Sattar zareh and he got red card after chinese fell and did the act as pooladi and more dramatic
              In case two the shover was Iraqi and Pooladi got red(intended by ref)
              Two opposite decisions for the same act against TM

Comment

^ and no reaction whatsoever from AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  iran - china asian cup 2004. sattar zare was sent off for a small shove similar to iraqi GK's shove of pouladi and chinese player died there
                  Thanks Yashar jaan, I'm aware of that one and Zareh may have been deserving of a yellow there, but definitely not a red.

What I'm looking for are examples of the reverse decision where the player who gets shoved actually get a card.

Comment

Again, to those of you who think this was anything other than biased officiating at its best/worst, these are just a few examples I dug up from only the 1st 23 minutes of the game before we scored:

In this one, the Iraqi defender has both arms around Hosseini, pushes/carries him 2-3 ft., Williams calls against Hosseini! No flag raised by linesman either.

This one needs no explanation... Definite yellow card offense, Williams didn't even call a foul! Ghafouri just happened to pick up the ball, run it up the field, had a heavy touch and just as it was about to go out of bounds Williams waves advantage!!!

And this is Pouladi's 1st yellow. He barely made any contact and most refs wouldn't have even called a foul, let alone hand out a yellow card - particularly after that tackle on Ashkan that didn't get a yellow. 20 minutes later Pouladi was out for getting pushed to the ground!

And here's again a foul on Dejagah, two footed tackle, both cleats up, normally AT LEAST a yellow, play waived and no card given!

Comment

In organizations that fail, the board call for resignation of the president.
                      The scandals which we have witnessed assure and warrant the resignation of the Bahraini sheikh.
                      All the scandals are happening under his watch.
                      Japan also can protest that some Jordanian player should have been red carded for roughness.

Comment

An Arab who thinks he is an Arab first then an Asian does not belong to Asian Cup Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Thanks Yashar jaan, I'm aware of that one and Zareh may have been deserving of a yellow there, but definitely not a red.
                          What I'm looking for are examples of the reverse decision where the player who gets shoved actually get a card.
                          That is the best example. If You agree Zareh deserved a yellow card, then by that logic the iraqi goalkeeper deserved a yellow and not Pooladi.

Iraqi goalkeeper initiated the fight by shoving Pooladi
                          Sattar initiatiated by shoving the chinese

In one case it was an Arab ref and in the other an aussie ref but the cards given to TM players in both cases.

Comment

That is the best example. If You agree Zareh deserved a yellow card, then by that logic the iraqi goalkeeper deserved a yellow and not Pooladi.
                            Yes, Zareh was deserving of a yellow here, but not all refs would have given him a yellow.

Out of all those cases where the ref didn't card an offender for a push/shove (and there are many), does anyone know of a single case where the offendee actually got a card instead, for simulation or othersie?

I don't know how much more clearly I can ask the question.

Comment

I cannot think of any situation since normally the players act and fake a hit on leg and fall on the ground and referees issue yellow for them trying to gain a penalty kick. This shoving and pushing has happened before and the initiator should get warning and not the victim. Pooladi was the victim and he got yellow carded. The idiot referee should have had a discussion with the linesman and also the 4th referee before issuing a card. He did it hastily to get even with CQ for his comments after Bahrain match.
                              Without any doubt Ben williams did not practice fairness in any way or means. He was makign sure TM would suffer. Whether he had been given order by Aussie FF or not that remains to be unknown.

Comment

As I remember it, Williams gave arguable yellow cards to Nekounam and Teymourian in this 2013 Asian Champions League semifinal match; as the two players were already carrying yellow cards from the previous games, this caused them to be suspended for the return match in Tehran against FC Seoul, putting Esteghlal at a major disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X